Chapter 1 ~ Elsword X Aisha

Aisha's P.O.V :
I wake up early in the morning and walk down to Wally's castle gateway to meet up with Elsword, my Rune Slayer friend. Yay! Another dungeon with everyone! I wait for Elsword to show up. I walk around and see a boy with red hair run towards me. I stop and tried to identify who it was. It was Elsword! I stopped in front of the mailbox and wait for him to come. I put on a serious face.

Elsword's P.O.V :
Oh no... I'm late, I'm late! I run down Wally's castle gateway and pant. "Sorry, I'm late!" I spoke to my Elemental Master friend, Aisha. I can tell she was waiting for me at the mailbox for quite a while. I hope she wasn't mad at me for being late the fifth time. "You sure came late again... did you forget that we would meet here?" I didn't respond because I didn't want to be in any trouble. "Well then, why don't we head down to meet the others? They must be waiting for us." I walked along with Aisha.

Aisha's P.O.V :
That idiot. Why can't he come early for once? As we walk down, I started to think about the dungeons we've been to. And all the dungeons Elsword and I did together and how Elsword was always there for me no matter what happens. Even though, he might not notice that I've disapprared at the moment.Why am I even thinking about him? I don't even care about him... Do I? I shake my head and stop thinking about him.

~The moment we arrived to the dungeon~

I wave to Elesis and the others. "What took you two soo long?!?!?!". "It"s not my fault. This sleepy head came 20 minutes late!!" Without speaking, we walk together. While walking, I hummed songs.We walked together towards the dungeon. Hmmm... which dungeon are we going in today? I hope it'll be a lot more fun than the last one we went to.

~In the dungeon~

Elesis and the others were battling first. They all didn't see me so I walked around without them and without their permission. I fell in something. Ugh, that hurt. Why did I have to fall?I opened my eyes. It was dark. "Where am I?". I look around to find my belongings. Where did my weapon go? I look around in panic. Please don't tell me I lost it.

Elsword's P.O.V :
I turn around to talk to Aisha. I looked around and didn't see her. What the heck?!?!? I look around and saw her weapon lying on the ground. "Guys! Aisha's gone!". They all turn around in surprise. We all searched around. Elesis followed footprints. We followed along. A hole. We all looked in and saw Aisha sitting down and looking up. At us. She cracked a smile. We all pulled her up and out of that hole. "Sry! Just wanted to explore". After we got back together, we all start walking around and out of the dungeon.

~After walking out of the dungeon~

Everyone seemed to walk quickly and quicker than Aisha and I. Aisha and I kinda fell behind a lot. I felt kinda strange too -for some reason-. Without realizing it, I did something embarassing. I leaned towards Aisha and kissed her cheek without her permission, or telling her. WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING?!?!? She looked at me with a startled and surprised face. She started blushing and turning redder and redder and soon I started blushing as well. We both stop looking at each other and stopped interacting with each other.

Aisha's P.O.V :
Whaaaatttt?! I started blushing like crazy. What was Elsword thinking about?! That was embarassing... My heart skipped a beat. I ran fowards, leaving Elsword behind. I then started to talk to Elesis about stuff... and I tried ignoring Elsword to get out of the... ugh.... the...awkwardness (I guess).