Chapter 3 ~ Add X Elesis

*It's not continuing chapter 2*

Add's P.O.V : I wake up by a heavy weight on my stomach. I hear giggling. I opened one eye and saw Eve, my little sister, and Rena, her best friend, sitting on me. Ugh...get off of me you fatties. "Get off guys. 'Ya so heavy!" I pushed them off and yelled at them. They jump off. "So mean!" Eve and Rena ran down the hall while I was chasing them. Such kids... Hmm...

Rena's P.O.V : I sat at the table thinking of Raven-honey. I wonder what he was up to right now, probably something fun... like a dungeon with the others... SO LEFT OUT! Well then, I better get going for a meet with RAVEY-HONEY in 10 minutes. "Eve, I'm gonna go out now... DON'T ASK WHY>_<!" Eve blinked and continued eating, while I checked on Add to make sure he's awake after annoying him. I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I then rushed towards the meeting point and fixed my hair and outfit. 

~after Rena left an hour ago~

Add's P.O.V : I walked out the door leaving Eve behind watching TV and went to do a dungeon request with Elesis, Elsword, and Aisha. Such children... Especially Elsword and Aisha... What about Elesis? She's the bossy and elegant and perf type... but am I really gonna put her in the annoying category or the 'perfect girlfriend' category in my database? Hmmm... 'perfect girlfriend' category? Since when did I even have one... Whatever... I continue to type in the request until I saw Raven. As I was about to say "long time no see, buddey", I see Rena kissing him on the lips... Hmm... kissing... Is it nice to have girlfriend? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want one but, I'm gonna get one... but who exactly? Aisha (already taken), I wouldn't like her anyway... ANNOYING BRAT. Ara, hmm, I guess she's okay, she's not that bad of a person. Though, she's kinda like an idiot. 'bout Eve? She's... one word to describe her... stupid... She's kinda o_o and blank and not the type of person who likes fighting with dangerous weapons... Elesis... She's. just. perf. I'm pretty sure she'll fit in the perf girl category... I guess, she'll do as a good girlfriend, but do I really like her? 'yes' a stuffed answer... go with the flow [something random I thought of while I was finishing typing down the request]. I head home afterwards... 

Elesis's P.O.V : I walked home from a long journey in the dungeon which I stayed around 3 nights with my little brother... My mailbox was lighting up, hmm, a message from... 'a BRAT'. Elsword stared at me like he knew what was going on in my stuffed up head... I checked it. It read - from : Add, to : Elesis, Elsword, and Aisha- hmm, I see, a dungeon request! YES! IT'S NOT A BRAT THIS TIME! HENIR'S TIME AND SPACE, HERE I COME'. As Elsword read the letter next, I ran into my bedroom and sharpened my best demonic blade. 0WWWWW0!

~the next morning while Elesis was still sharpening the same blade, and while Elsword was sitting on Aisha [trying to wake her up], Add came to their house super early with some fresh handmade armor that was repaired~

"Am Nom Nom Nom" I hear Elsword saying while walking down the hallway for the millionth time. I opened the door and stuck my head out. Suddenly, I feel someone grab my waist and kiss me on the lips. Who was it? As I slowly recognize this person, I saw Add, the Diabolic Esper [I knew since the day I came to this world]. Why me? "I don't know what this feeling is but I know it's my love for you." I hear him whisper that. "U-ummm... I-I need a... TIME OUT!" As I ran down the hallway, back into my room, as I panic and turn red all over again and again. I look at the mirror, what a tomato I am... 

Add's P.O.V : "I just scared her guts out... Though, just by finding out I liked her yesterday, kinda gave me the guts to kiss her." I just explained that bit to Elsword and Aisha who were clueless and just watched the movie from behind the kitchen counter. FREAKS! Eavesdropping! STALKERS! 0/////0! ELESIS OKA_SAN! That just came through my head...