Raven X Rena .vs. Elsword X Rena (pt.2)

Rena's POV
As I walked home, I felt some footsteps behind me. The wind was telling me Elsword was stalking me. I sighed then I felt Raven quickly turn to a corner and I was dragged along. The moment I completely turned into the tight corner, I felt Raven's hand near my waist. I blushed and started turning completely red. "R-Raven." I said then I looked up a bit, nervously. He stared at me with a serious expression, I didn't know how to act. "Rena." He said my name. "Y-Yes?" He smiled at me then he quickly put his lips onto mine, right before I saw Elsword running in. A kiss, the first kiss I've ever had was with Raven. I liked the feeling of it. Now I understand Add and Elesis, I finally understand.

Then I felt someone grab me by my hand and I was dragged away again. When my eyes were finally open, I felt myself on a soft bed. A nice and comfortable one which made me want to fall asleep and dream again. Then I heard someone sit down. I opened my eyes and slowly got up then I turned to my right side and saw Elsword sitting there. "Oh..." I said quietly. Elsword looked at me with a worried face. "Rena!" I laughed a bit. "Yes, Elsword?" He stopped looking worried. "Why did you kiss Raven? Do you like him?" I started to blush when he asked if I liked Raven. I quickly thought of some words to put together. "I might like him but I don't know if I like him and even if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone because I don't know whether I like him or-" I just kept going and going and going even if it didn't make sense so I'd get over with the embarrassment.

Then he stopped me. "Rena, I don't know whether you like Raven or not but here I go!" Then I felt his soft lips on mine. My second kiss was from Elsword. I don't know whether I liked him or Raven but either way, it felt comfortable to be in someone's arms.

Then I heard the door slam open and I heard hard foot steps. I guess who it was. The one who loved me and kissed me first. He came for me. And so did Elsword. I don't know who to love. Maybe I'll take the one who shows me what love is first.

Raven's POV

I slammed Elsword's room door and saw him sitting there with Rena. "ELSWORD! YOU BASTARD!" I slapped him in the face and punched him in the stomach. He fell on the floor, but got up quickly. "Raven... I won't give up that easily... not as easily and cowardly like you did with Ara 3 YEARS AGO!" I was shocked. I was surprised he knew about it. I turned my head and saw Rena surprised. Tears also fell down her cheek. Maybe I should have shut Elsword's mouth before he said it. That is the reason why no girls like me anymore. Because I couldn't protect Ara from the explosion in her village, because I couldn't assuage her when she was sad and because I couldn't do anything. I'm a failure and everyone knows that.

I don't think Rena would ever forgive me. She might be a really nice girl on the outside but she must be fragile and scared that no one would keep secrets from her. She must hate me now. I'm pretty sure everyone hates me now. Or maybe she never even loved me from the start. I didn't expect her to fall in love with me and never break-up with me. But now we're going our separate ways.

I slapped Elsword's face one last time and I stomped out the door. Once I got out of the room, I ran into the woods and cried. This was the first time tears fell down my eyes. The first time I've felt sad. It's because I've actually liked Rena. I haven't cried because of Ara. Maybe because she didn't give me what I needed.

Elsword's POV

After Raven left, the first thing that came to my mind, was Rena's feelings. "Rena!" I saw her face. I saw tears flow down like a river. I was sad seeing her like this. She didn't deserve it. Rena should deserve better. "Rena." I took her into my arms and she cried on my shoulder. I didn't care how much pain I'd have to suffer. I just wanted Rena to be happy. "Rena, I'll protect you forever."