Add X Ara .vs. Add X Elesis (pt.2)

Elesis's P.O.V :
I was completely ready to express my feelings towards Add. I checked in the hallway to see if Ara left. Nope... she was still in Add's room. Then, Ibsaw Ara walk out and head to the washroom. I quickly walk towards Add's room and shouted "I'M IN LOVE♥ WITH YOU ADD! PLEASE STAY WITH ME FOREVER AND LOVE ME AND ONLY ME." He just looked at me without a word for a while. Suddenly he said "I'm sorry. But I must decline your love request. If you're wondering why, it's because I've... finally I decided that I'm going to staying with Ara forever. And only Ara. I know it and there's no changing it in my opinion!" I kinda tear up but I had to say "Add... then BREAK-UP WITH ARA! DON'T HURT ME! IT'S OKAY TO HURT AR-" I see Add looking out the door like if he saw a phantom or something. I turn around to see what he was looking at. I finally see someone. It was Ara. But the Ara at the door wasn't normal... she was in tears. "I'm sorry! I'll leave right away. I know I'm causing too much trouble for you guys. I know you'll never accept me as one of you guys! I was also one of the weakest people alive! Just leave me alone!" I wanted to say something to her like "you're supposed to leave because Add is mine but then I s'ee Ara running off without looking behind to see if we were following her. I turn around wanting to smile to Add and tell him "see, she doesn't need you now. Just stay with me" or something like that. So I turn around quickly and then, I see him jump up and run after Ara and leaving me behind. Could it actually possibly be he likes her more than me? "ADD! YOU HEART-BREAKER!" I immediately regret my words. I see him turn around and he said to me "Think about what your mouth has to say! YOU HURT THE ONE I TRULY LOVE! I'LL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS THE ONE YOU EXPECT ME TO BE! I'll- I'll... I'll HATE YOU FOREVER IF I HAVE TO. IT'S ALL FOR ARA BECAUSE I LOVE HER THE MOST!" I tried to reach my hand out to Add but he runs off after saying that. I started tearing up. "Why am I crying? I don't deserve this!" I've loved Add all along since we were children. I thought... if I were... just closer to him and much closer to him than Ara... he might... actually fall... for me instead. I suddenly realized, I actually broke Add's heart by breaking Ara's heart and relationship between them. Why did it have to end up like this. Always... something's wrong with me. I don't deserve Add... it's like god's trying to tell me this all along. But, I have something inside telling me not to give up on Add... so I WON'T NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS! One day, I know everyone will ship ADD X ELESIS and everyone will know it! EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET! I'LL PROVE THIS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT! "I-I truly loved you Add. And I'll love you no matter what happens to me!"

Add's P.O.V :
I ran outside in the cold, freezing, winter following Ara. I won't lose her now! I promised I'd stay with her forever no matter what. And I know I'm going to keep this promise. She ran faster... a lot faster than before. Maybe it's just me that's getting tired fast... I tried to run faster. Suddenly, she trips and almost falls. I catch her in my arms and saw her crying... Still... "Go away! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I didn't know what to say because she'd just reject me. So, I kissed her on the lips. She started blushing like crazy. But soon, she calmed down... I could tell. So I said "Ara, no matter what Elesis says... I'd still love you forever. Don't let her words change you. Because, I still truly love you more than anything in the world!" "Promise me you'll never leave me?" "Promised. I love you the most... I would never leave your side." We kissed again. I really hoped Elesis would learn her lesson and stop interrupting our relationship. I love Ara. That's final. I love and will love her forever. "I love you Ara. Most in the world. Even more than the entire group." I see her blushing a bit. "Let's go to your house instead. Is that okay with you?" "S-sure!" Ara and I walked to her house. It was bigger than mine and it was neat. Much neater than my house. She opens the door and I see Eve inside eating chips. "Hey Ara, you brought a visitor over?" Eve asked Ara. "Yah. Actually, he might come over often. I'm pretty sure you know why..." Eve started dancing weirdly to her room while laughing and giggling [cuz Eve knows about their relationship by guessing it]. "Have fun, Ara!" She ran towards her room. After I walked in, Ara locked the door of her house and we went to her room. I opened the door and saw how neat it was and how it smelled just like Ara. I see her homework on the table. She runs and cleans up the rest of the things. Eve came out and said snacks were in the kitchen so I went to go grab some for Ara and I to eat. I thought she might be hungry after running so much. After all, she's the best jumper and runner in the entire group. Soon, we started eating. I then started to read Ara's books. I finally found a interesting one and was about to ask her about it, until I saw her sleeping and lying on my shoulder. I pat her head and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight, my love." I carry her to her bed and lay her down on the bed. I soon close the door, cleaned the snacks, and slept on the floor, right next to her bed.

~IN THE MORNING~

I see someone's face right near mine. It was Ara. "Morning Add!" Ara whispered, trying not to wake up Eve who was sleeping on the other bed in Ara's room. "Morning Ara!" I smile. She smiles as well. I blush. So cute. We quietly walk out the room leaving Eve sleeping. "I'm going to cook breakfast for all 3 of us!" I nodded and sat near the fireplace and took a book off the shelf. Couple minutes later, I heard someone walk and I turned around. I saw Eve walking out in her normal outfit. Too normal to be cute I thought. Eve smiles and came running and kicked my face. "You got a problem, Add? Looks like it." "Ugh... no, I don't have a problem... actually... the only problem I have is you stepping on my face." She takes her foot off and started to set up the table. UMMM! So tired. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" Ara shouts. "Eve, Add, do you guys want to go for a walk outside today? It's surely nice outside. The snow is nice and fluffy! We can go play!" Eve's eyes started to sparkle like if it's the first time she's actually going to play with snow. "Sure." So we all ate, and headed outside. I kinda had this strange feeling, but let's relax and have fun with each other. We walked out and Eve jumped in the snow and landed on her face! I started laughing.