Add X Ara .vs. Add X Elesis (pt.3)

Ara's P.O.V :
I walked to Eve and made a pile of snow with Eve. The moment we finished the pile, Add came jumping and fell in it. Eve got kind of mad because she wanted to jump in it. After a while, Add finally helped Eve make a new pile of snow to junp in. I walk around and see Elesis. She looks this way and frowns at me. She saw Add and ran tp him. I ran to Add and stood behind him. Add looked and opened his arms to block Elesis from hurting Ara. Elesis jumped and kissed Add. I startled. Eve got mad and starting bursting in dark aura. She punched Elesis in the stomach. "Don't you dare, steal away Ara's love. You hurt her and I'll kill you." I stood there not being able to do anything. Add wiped his mouth and said "Ara... I STILL LOVE YOU!" I blushed. "I love you too... no matter how many times Elesis takes you away from me." Add and I ran towards the snow pile and sat there. We heard Eve and Elesis would battle. "Move BACK GUYS... IT'S DANGEROUS HERE!" Eve shouted to us. 

Eve's P.O.V :
"Don't hurt Ara. Even though you're the strongest and you're the leader of the groyp, I won't forgive you for hurting Ara. IN MY VIEW, ARA MATTERS MORE TO ME THAN YOU MATTER!!!" Elesis punched me in the face. I felt no pain if it was to protect my most precious friend that always stood up for me. Elesis and I suddenly started battling. She used her weapons and so did I. In the end, she did win... if I didn't do anything.  She swung her sword at me and almost hit me until someone with blond hair showed up. It identified him and it was Chung! "DON'T HURT EVE, ARA, or ADD! EVERYONE WILL DISLIKE YOU IF U HURT SOMEONE IN OUR GROUP! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU WANT ADD BUT HURTING ANOTHER FOR YOUR SELFISH REASONS, ARE NOT RESONABLE!" Elesis stopped and dropped her sword. "I just wanted happiness and to get everything that mattered to me for once. Why did it turn out to be different? ADD! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH M-" Add stood up and carried Ara back into the house. Chung and I walked back too. We saw Raven and Rena. Looks like they know what happend. They also came in. I shut and locked the door. When I turned around, I saw Aisha and Elsword in the kitchen. When did they come in? Doesn't matter. I prepare lunch and we had a fun time inside where Elesis was not part of.

Chung's P.O.V :
We snacked in Eve and Ara's house. I technically just ate all of it though. Hmmmm.....

~after eating snacks~

We all sat down together and played games. So great without a bossy leader!

~we all fell asleep~