Chapter 5 ~ Chung X Eve .vs. Add .vs. Eve

Who will win Eve's love? Chung or Add?

Eve's POV
Chung and I were friends for a while. A while means a long time ago. He saved me from demons. Strong demons. His cannon, Destroyer, and his team, the Red Knights. I owed them a great thanks. And soon, I became closer to them, even if I wasn't human. Chung was the most caring and loving member of the Red Knights. Though he wasn't the only one that loved me. There has been many battles I've watched.

Chung's POV
I walked down the halls of the Red Knight's guild base. I saw Eve flying around and entering new datas and demons. I loved the way she was, even if she wasn't human like me. She was so focused and beautiful. She was Code Architecture when I first met her but now she empresses me by her Code Empress styles.

Add's POV
I found Eve really pathetic but she's my queen. I loved her even though I hated her most. I don't know what about her I love but I know, I'll regret it. She was the one who I dreamed. She was the one I researched on (I might sound like a stalker). I don't know what it is or what it was but she attracts me more than anyone does. Eve, my queen, be with me.

Eve's POV
I walked down the riverbank, thinking about the new demons that have appeared. I also switched from demon tabs to the Red Knight's chat to the member's abilities. I watched Ara fight demons every time. Her skills and attacks are powerful but the way she uses them are wasting it. I tried telling her how to help solve it but she wouldn't listen. Especially Eun. All she does is boss Ara around. She doesn't even teacher her how to fight. She's just going to fail us. Of course, Yama Raja isn't the strongest person after all.

Next, I look at Elesis's data. Her crimson avenger skills, along with her claymore abilities are awesome. They have been improving gradually but her attitude is slowing the progress down. She has this way of fighting, leaving everything behind. She laughs when she sees blood, I find her disgusting. She's like a blood obsessed person. The crimson eyes and hair she has disgusts me. She looks like she wants to kill more. She stabs and stabs and stabs the demons even though they are already dead. Maybe we should go check the doctor.

Then I checked Elesis's little brother's data; Elsword's data. His class, Rune Slayer, isn't the best choice. But he's sure cute and tiny. I want him as a little brother. I looked at his abilities, they're gradually getting better, no need to instruct him with anything.

Then I checked Add's data. I spied on him for days since the break started. All he's been doing is stalking me while I'm stalking him. We stalk each other everyday. I found it boring so I blocked his account and he stopped stalking me (he still tries to find another way to stalk her). He's been lying in bed all day, hugging a plush of me. He disgusts me more than Elesis does. What a bad person to have with you. But then I liked him. I don't know why, maybe because he has interests in me? Or maybe because he's good looking... Whatever.

After I checked all the members, I went into the forests to defeat any demons I can find. Small ones of course because I couldn't take on big ones. I'm not like Ara, who wants to defeat every single demon in my way. I know my limits and I'll push them farther step by step.

Chung's POV
I walked down the bridge to look for Eve. I wanted to tell her how I truly felt but it was difficult. I practiced all night for this day and I'm finally going to have the chance to say it. I took a breath then stepped forward. The moment I stepped forward, I felt someone grab my shoulder and call my name. "Chung. Where are you going?"

I turned around to check who it was. Maybe it was like the ghost that terrified me last halloween. I hated Add for using that costume to scare me.

Add's POV
I held Chung back. "Where do you think you're going?" Chung turned around and glared at me. Then he said "Oh, it's Add. I thought it would be someone else." I thought a bit. "Who's that someone else?" He blushed and said "I'm not telling you. Not in a million years." I smirked then tickled him. His face went red and then he bent down wiggling around. I tickled him more. He laughed and rolled around the floor like a baby. "Now who's the baby Paladin?" Then he frowned at me. "Very funny Add... Ahahaha."