Chapter 4 ~ Chung X Ara .vs. Chung X Eve

||| Note : Chung is the prince in this story. |||   ||| Sry for the one bit of swearing right there. ||| |||Note that Eve likes Chung, Ara likes Chung, and Chung likes Ara. Oops... spoiled|||

Chung's P.O.V : I walk around the palace thinking about the meeting I had just an hour ago. Ugh... I wish I could just walk around the village and act like a normal human being. Role as a prince is so annoying. I COULD MAKE MORE FRIENDS [I COULD'VE EVEN GOT TO TALK TO ARA FOR DAYS] INSTEAD OF ATTENDING THESE STUPID, IDIOTIC, F*CKING MEETINGS! Oops... If anyone could've read my mind, I'd be in big trouble right now. Eve still likes me. Why can't she stop bothering me. Making me attend all these unnecessary meetings in rows and rows for days and days [weeks and weeks, not months and months though... it would be too hard to handle].

[Flashback to 2 days ago]

Eve ~ "CHUNG!" As I hug him tightly. "Chung-kun! Do you want to come over to sleep with me?"

Chung ~ "Eve, I can't do anything with all your meetings! I can't even see Ara!"

Eve ~ I felt hurt. "Fine, you'll never be able to see her again, I'll lock you in your room forever! Just joking, if I did I'd never be able to see you again!". I really envy Ara now... Tsh... How could he love her, I'm perfect. My love for Chung is perfect. "Chung, by the way, we're having another meeting about your marriage tomorrow! See you tomorrow!" 

Chung ~ I hope if I could ever marry, it wouldn't be Eve as my love. I sigh and slept. 

[Flashback from 2 days ago over]

Ara's P.O.V : I walk towards the palace wanting to see Chung badly. I'm worried he has a bad time. I ran quicker towards the castle door. Well, I was always welcomed to the castle by the King Chun. The doors opened for me as I came closer. I ran in and patted my skirt so it wouldn't look bizarre. I fixed everything after running. I walked slowly up the million stair cases and finally ended up in front of Prince Chung's room. I knocked on the door once and the door bursted open. "ARA-CHAN! I SAW YOU RUNNING TOWARDS THE CASTLE! You're always as fast as ever!" I heard Chung and felt him jump on me. I fell backwards as he nudged his face on me. "Hey Chung. You can get off now." He stood up and helped me up. We went into his room and sat down while talking about the meetings. 

Chung's P.O.V : I told Ara about the wedding meeting I had yesterday. And how Eve kept on suggesting I marry her. But I know, I truly don't love her. "Hey Ara, if I ever said I loved you, what would you say?" She blushed a bit and soon said "Chung, I'd for sure love you back, because you were the one who showed me light, love, and how to live here. I wouldn't back down on that decision at all... No matter what." I blushed a bit too. Well, maybe I should tell her I loved her truly. "Well, I'm sure that won't all be possible! I know you like Eve and Eve likes you back Chung!" She smiled with a crack. I was quite surprised because I would never like that robot. I love Ara Haan very much. "Ara, I have something important to tell you." "What is it Chung? No need to hide anything, remember our promise that we'd never hide anything from each other since we were little?" I remembered every moment I spent with Ara. "Ara, I... I lo-" Then Ara made a face and looked at the door. I turned around quickly and saw Eve crying. "W-Why are you with this woman? I-I'm the one you'll l-love and s-stay with f-forever!" I saw her crying for the first time. 

Eve's P.O.V : I ran forward wanting to jump on Chung but instead I ran for Ara to slap her hard. I prepare my hand for the slap. Just as I was about to slap her face, I saw someone cover her. Chung did, and I couldn't stop the fast slap I prepared. I slapped him hard and saw his face bleed because of my armor. I felt guilty so I ran away as fast as I could. 

Ara's P.O.V : I couldn't believe this. How could Eve do this. I thought she was a friend fo mine. I forgot about eve soon and looked at Chung. "Chung! Are you okay?" I screamed and cried. He was cold out. I got the first aid and fixed the blood from the cut from the slap. Then put him on his bed. "I-I'm sorry, I'm always just causing trouble for everyone. I'm very sorry!" 

~after Ara fell asleep in Chung's room~

Chung's P.O.V : I wake up and checked the time. It was 4am. My face hurt. I felt it and felt a bandage on it. I turned around and saw Ara sleeping on the floor. I put my feet down, it was cold as ice. I quickly grab Ara and put her in my blankets on my bed. "You suffered the coldness for me." My pain suddenly disappeared at the sight of her near me now. "Thanks" I whispered. Then I went out again and in my dreams, I remembered what had happened. How Eve was about to hurt Ara. And I stopped that from happening by using myself as her shield. I'm glad she's safe from danger now. I hope that she'll be safe from Eve. I'm going to punish her. Tomorrow anyways... For hurting the one I truly love most. Ara, you're the most precious thing to me. More precious that any jewel that my kingdom has ever found and cherished.