Chapter 11

Chi-chi was worried. Her son was missing. He promised not to leave her again and she trusted his word but he was gone. After she finished her conversation with Bulma Chi-chi tried to find her son but he was gone!

Chi-chi fought the tears that were threatening to come to the surface.

He will be back. He promised…

***

It was too easy. Demon was thinking while flying toward the ki signature of the blue haired women and her mate. He was in no hurry. The plan was to get there when the dragon was already summoned.

One wish was all he needed.

Demon didn't even need to hide. There was no need to bother or to work on a special plan. He could just go in and take what he wanted.

He wanted a wish and he was going to get one.

The humans were staying high above the earth in what Demon knew to be the lookout. He also remembered that under no circumstances should little green Nemech(sp?), named Dende, be killed. Everyone else was expandable. Not that he planed to kill anyone. But he was going to get what he wanted, one way or another.

For years Demon fought for others. There was only one mission that he failed. Ever since then whatever he was paid to do he did it. His determination rivaled only his unlimited strength.

And now, that he was fighting for himself, he would never back down.

He would fix his mistake by any means necessary.

***

Everyone was excited on the kami's lookout. Two wishes were granted already. All the people of Earth that were killed by Cell were brought back and, because of Krilin's wish, android eighteen was now also somewhere on this planet. For some reason wishing back Goku was left for the last.

Bulma was still opposed to the idea of Gohan being near her friends and it included Goku too. She realized that even Goku wasn't powerful enough to save them this time and against his own son, non the less.

Bulma was just gathering her wits to call out her last wish to the impatient dragon when, with a current of wind, she felt somewhat uneasy. The feeling of dread was rising and her worst fears were when a cold voice reached her ears.

"This wish is mine," it was Demon and he was at the lookout holding his deadly claws to Dende's neck. "If you say one more word there will be no more Kami."

Bulma was afraid that something like this would happen. She knew Gohan was an evil bastard, but trusting her best friend she chose to disregard what she knew was true and summoned the dragon anyway. Bulma expected that Chi-chi would keep her son preoccupied. He wasn't even supposed to know what dragon balls were. Bulma expected that they had nothing to worry about. Vegeta refused to say anything, while the rest of the gang were too excited about the wishes to pay attention to the details.

"You will make the wish that I tell you to or everyone, starting from Dende, will die." Demon's eyes were not blue anymore. They changed tints and now were flashing green. His face was emotionless, but his unusually colored eyes betrayed his excitement.

"What is it that you want? Strength? Power?," Bulma was on the brink of despair.

"Woman…" Vegeta tried to calm his mate, but Bulma ignored him and continued.

"Chi-chi was wrong about you all along! You are nothing but an evil monster," Vegeta snorted while Demon showed no reaction to the passionate outburst. "Fine, you will get you wish, " Bulma continued. "You may want to become stronger or to rule this planet or do wish for whatever it is you want to do, but think about your mother. You will break her heart. She believes in you!" Gohan was silent. Bulma needed no encouragement as her little speech gained volume, "I was going to save a life with this wish. May be even more then one!" Bulma paused to make it all sound more impressive. "I was going to bring back the greatest hero who ever lived - your father!"