Chapter 1

Gohan wanted his daddy! He was trapped in the strange machine. He was smart enough to understand that it was a machine that he was currently in. The scary man with long hair locked him inside and flew away.

Gohan was scared. He was sure that his father would come to get him. That didn't calm his fears any. He wanted his daddy.

Gohan, with his superior senses could hear a fight going on in the distance, but he couldn't see anything from down the crater where this machine laying.

He just wanted to go home.

He didn't want to see the evil man again.

Gohan wanted to be with his daddy again.

But it wasn't meant to be.

The child couldn't hold back tears any longer. The boy was alone and scared. He was banging his little fists on the window and crying out as loud as he could. That didn't help.

He couldn't stand being locked up. So he'd done what any proud member of his species would do. He went berserk.

Little boy didn't see what came in contact with his fists, nor did he pay attention to what he was trying to crush. He just wanted out.

He wasn't strong enough to cause serious damage but he did activate the pod.

It was set to return to its home planet, not that Gohan new about it nor cared at the moment.

He calmed down enough to realize that this strange machine was moving. Moving up. Fast.

Little boy was forced into the chair by the force of gravity. His ears started to hurt and then the ringing in his head started.

He couldn't cry anymore.

He couldn't even think.

It hurts was the last conscious though Gohan had before passing out.

***

Space pod was discovered and taken in by a strange ship that was floating somewhere between Earth and Vegita-sei.

Gohan never woke up during his accidental journey, that's how the pod was designed, and the owners of the ship decided to keep it that way.

Ship that found Gohan was carrying nearly extinct race of insect-like creatures. They were physically weak race whose planet was purged by saya-jins, but mentally there was no one in the universe smarter.

They were short, green creatures with four eyes, six limbs (they used four of them to move and two to press buttons on their computers) plus large amount of little brown appendages that grew from their backs.

They were also completely defenseless against any kind of attack.

They were the weakest race in the universe…

…but their knowledge new no bounds.

***

"What is that thing?" Jahassiansaakk, the assistant to the head scientist was asking his superior.

"It's a hybrid" something close to a smile appeared on its green face "and it's perfect!"

The other made a choking sound.

"It's hideous! It has only two eyes, at least I think those are eyes, it doesn't have enough limbs, the skin color is wrong and it even has fur in places! It's the ugliest thing that I have ever seen!"

Now the head scientist, Haarssiansaall, produced a unique sound that was recognized by the others as laughter.

"Of course it's ugly! But what I meant was that it's perfect for our purposes!"