Chapter Four

5 hours later...

I awoke in the same dimly lit room; it wasn't a dream. I didn't expect to sleep much here let alone take random naps in the middle of the day in my own room. It was needed though. It was the best sleep I've had in I don't know how long now. My mum and I were on the run for so long and being in that hell-hole, time just blended together. I hope mum is okay, I miss her so much every day I can't help but worry about her, worry about all my family. Mum and I were out hunting for dinner, we got back home but it was complete chaos, the pack was fighting hunters that were trying to find us they had started shooting the place up and ambushed the pack. They held some members hostage. We laid low until we realised what they were after. Mum must've figured it out so we both took off after mum mind-linked dad, I couldn't hear what they said as their bond was private since they're mates and leaders of our pack. We accidentally knocked into a trap which then alerted the hunters led by the prick Dorian to chase after us. I still don't know why we had to leave our pack, especially since I was still in training to be the next leader, but I kept being told it was for my safety and safety and future of the pack. I sit up carefully trying not to hurt my leg and irritate my scars, the doctor bandaged up my open wounds earlier I'm just surprised to receive the level of care that I have for someone who would be the lowest ranking in the castle. I am pulled from my thoughts with a knock at my door. "Hi, how are you feeling?" The beautiful woman I must refer to as mistress is back with her usual smiling self. She closes the door then makes herself at home by joining me on my bed. "I'm feeling okay, rested for the first time in a long time. Thank you." I reply trying not to trip over my words with her being close to me again. She giggles "Good. I can't stand to see an angel so broken." Well dayum she brought her A game.

A few hours later...

"Ok, so I've decided on your work role. I don't want you running around here like any other slave in this castle. You will be my personal slave. You answer to me and me only. You are mine nobody else's, although that doesn't mean you don't show the other nobles respect, you are after all a slave." I look at her confused and surprised at how possessive she is with me. I never listened in those pointless hell-hole training sessions, so I guess I missed the meaning of a 'personal slave'. Fuck it just ask. "Mistress, what does a personal slave do? Does personal slave mean sex slave 'cause it's a nicer way to put it?" Was that someone who would be worked constantly? Was that someone who would have to give her sex?  Questions flooded my head begging to be answered, my anxiety was slowly rising. I look at the tall brunette full of nerves for her answers.

"A personal slave is someone who is bound to their owner, helps them in whatever way they need at that time. You would be mainly helping me through my day by running errands and doing tasks for me. I am a very busy person so you would be my private secretary along with other tasks I appoint you. Don't worry though, I promise I won't work you too hard." The brunette winks at me, "In private I don't mind if we relax our rules a little as long as you still know your place, but in public you will need to be fully submissive to me in front of company. I cannot stress enough I can't be seen as weak that is a rule that I will not tolerate to be broken. I will be fair to you and also treat you when you deserve it. Do you understand all of that or would you like me to go over it again?" I nod that I understood everything I was just a bit nervous to trust my voice to reply since I was still taking everything in. 'Ok act like a servant when people are around then chill when they aren't. Be a basic receptionist and a helping hand. Easy.' 

"Oh and you aren't my sex slave although I wouldn't say no to the idea." She then winks and giggled at me then got up to walk to the door. 

Damn she is so sexy! She really knows how to tease doesn't she? Mavis starts howling to get out and make an appearance at that last comment. I can feel the throbbing and heat starting between my legs but do my best to push those thoughts from my mind. I clear my throat and laugh it off without becoming red from embarrassment.