Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Alex's P.O.V

This isn't happening, it can't be happening. I don't wanna be pregnant! This isn't fair, why me? David Johnson attached the drip a few hours ago and I just can't sleep. I feel my stomach still trying to come to the realization that there is two future children in me, growing very quickly. 'I don't know what to do, what am I gunna do?' I ask my wolf hoping she will give me a solution since she will be the mother too. "I don't know Laura but try and think of our pack, what do you think our babies will be like, would the pack accept them? I honestly want to keep them since they are my pups no matter what they are, just remember, yes they are hybrid by Steve but you are a werewolf so they will be more werewolf than bloodsucker. Emma will understand."

I sigh knowing my wolf was right, I have to think about my pack but I don't even know how any of them are. I tried contacting them through our pack link but they are too far away to hear me. No matter my mum always keeps her promise and she promised to find me. She promised... I turn on my side with my arms wrapped around my stomach still and doze off to sleep.

*** Trees flooded past as Manvis was running, feeling so free, she dived through the trees and bushes surrounded by her pack. She bolted behind a tree and waited for a few seconds, she loved scaring her pack mates. She hears fast approaching steps so pounces out and tackles the young pups to the ground and lets them jump all over her. She loved playing with them, they were her future. "Nickel, Alexandra get off your mother!" Shouted Emma who was chuckling and leaning against a tree. The young pups ran off into the field and tackled the other pups around their age. "They're little tortures aren't they babe? I love you so much, you know that." Emma spoke lovingly as she stroked Manvis's white snowy fur.

"How is our life so perfect Laura?"***

*The next day*

Emma walked into David's office with her sister and collected Alex's medication and diet plan. She smiled warmly at her love and embraced her in a hug and placed a chastity kiss on her right temple. "So how do you feel today babe?" Emma asked while sitting on the side of her bed with her left arm holding her up on the other side of Alex so she was leaning over her a bit gazing at her mate.   

Alex smiled up at her mistress and nodded, "Yeah, I'm feeling better than I yesterday, are you ok?" Alex replied trying to hide the slight kicking she felt in her stomach. The babies were growing fast and the curve on her stomach was vaguely noticeable. She was just over two weeks pregnant and already she looked like she was four months into the pregnancy! She was happy that Emma was so understanding but expected her to freak out a little more than she already had.

Nicole walked up and stood beside her sister, she smiled down at her sisters mate. "Hope your feeling better today Alex," said Nicole. "Yes I am feeling better today and thank you Nicole for finding me, I never got to thank you but if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be here. If you ever need anything just tell me okay?" Alex replied sincerely smiling and reaching for her hand to squeezed it a little. Nicole was about to reply but David cleared his throat, "Your Majesty, Alex has a visitor. Go on ahead." David ushered Taylor over to Emma, Nicole and Alex. She felt awkward and out of place so she did what she thought would be most comforting, Taylor stood just behind Nicole but since she was taller she could still see Alex. 

Nicole looked over her left shoulder and grinned at Taylor and once she received a big grin from Taylor she looked away blushing. 'Stop it Nicole, she's your friend nothing else.'  "Good morning Your Majesties I hope you all slept peacefully. How are you today Alex ?" Taylor asked, Alex nodded still smiling at her friend, "I'm good, I feel better than yesterday anyway. How are you?" She replied, Taylor nodded, "Good and I'm good too thanks. Well I just called in to say hiya, I have to help Sam out with the lunch since the other royals are here. I'll call in and check on you later gotta go, see ya Alex, your Majesty and your h-" Nicole gave Taylor a glare telling her not to call her that, she wants her to treat her as a friend not a royal. Well at least in front of Emma and Alex. "Sorry I mean Nicole, haha don't kill me." Taylor chuckled at Nicole, she really was beginning to think of her as more than a friend, they got along great together and she never once made her feel that the whole incident was her fault, she made her think that she was apart of the reason that Alex was back with Emma within the safety of the castle.