Chapter 3

Leah in MM 😍

In the previous chapters , I meant Maya not Mia . Maya is the youngest daughter Honey has . Mia hasn't came in the story yet .

* Maya *

" I don't understand why you're mad " Brian chuckled .

" Then you're dumb as fuck . If you're a multi-millionaire , what the fuck are you slanging dope for ? " I snapped .

" I don't do it just for the money . It's just part of who I am . This where I started . As a drug dealer . You were with me at 19 when all I was doing is slanging in these streets " He explained .

I rolled my eyes " Okay whatever " I didn't want to make it into a huge deal only because it hasn't interfered with our kids nor our personal lives but I don't want anything to happen to us just because he got beef with somebody over drugs .

" You know your mom keeps calling you " Brian said picking up my phone .

" Decline it " I shrugged .

" You haven't talked to that woman in about 10 years . Over something that has nothing to do with you "

" Look there's things that I do that you will never understand and there's things that you do that I won't ever understand . If I agree to stop pressing about your street life then you stop pressing me about my mother , okay ? "

He raised his hands in surrender " Alright baby "

" Thank you " I said sitting on his lap and kissing him .

* Keyana *

I woke up with arms around me and I realized it was Bryston's . I threw his hand off of me and got up making him wake up .

" Damn . Fuck wrong with you " He said in that morning voice that had me oh so wet .

" I told yo ass to go home last night " I sad .

" Okay and I told yo ass I wasn't going home " He said flipping his pillow and getting comfortable again .

" Get the fuck up " I said .

" No "

" Why ? "

" Cause I'm tryna sleep " He sucked his teeth .

I giggled cause I knew I was being annoying " Why you sleep so late tho " I asked .

" Cause a nigga be tired " I rolled my eyes . This is one of the issues I have with him . This nigga will sleep all day until 3 or 4 then be out slanging dope or partying until 9 or 10 when its past time to put the kids to sleep .

" See this why you ain't gettin none now and not for a while " I snapped .

" Girl shut the fuck up " He mumbled .

I reached over trying to pop him right in his mouth but he grabbed my arm before I could " Ite ite ite chill " He chuckled .

" Ain't shit funny " I said snatching my arm away and walking into the bathroom .

I did my business and Bryson was still in the bed . I smirked and grabbed a cup of water and poured that shit right on his head .

He stood up so quick . Lmaooo " Keyana I'm about to fuck you up " He said wiping the water from his face .

" No , you're about to wake the fuck up and get ready " I said .

" Girl you done lost your mind lately " He said pulling my arm and tossing me on the wet bed .