Chapter 10

* Kyler *

There has been so much chaos in my house and that was really what I was trying to take a break from .

Ariane and Kylana managed to stay out of my way and off my nerves . But I forgot what it's like to have infants in the house since the twins are pretty much teenagers now .

But Andre , Ariane's baby , wouldn't stop crying to save her life . She's the biggest cry baby I know .

And sometimes I get a headache so I have to leave cause it's just too much .

And then on top of that , Chris is always here . Like always . I don't know why he thinks it's okay , he has his own house . He should be reconnecting with his kids not me .

I was walking back to my room when I heard Ariane on the phone having an intense conversation in the bathroom .

I stepped closer to the door and listened

" No , I had nowhere else to go ... "

...

" Look , I have nothing to do with y'all's present or past beef . That's none of my business "

...

" Mom , what was I supposed to do ? You wouldn't let me stay and she offered to let me in . I had to think about my kid . Your grandkid . If you really didn't want me to stay here , you would've taken me in " She snapped .

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room . If Bee had a problem with me , then that would make no sense . My nigga cheated on me with her and she has a kid by him . If anything , I should have the problem with you , which I don't .

* Keyana *

" Damn girl . Bryston always got hella people over " Leah joked walking in with Maya .

" Exactly . I can't ever have peace in this house . But where are the kids ? " I asked them .

" With their daddy " They answered at the same time and I nodded .

" Mommy it's loud " Shaun whined walking up to me with his hands over his ears .

I sighed . " Okay honey hold on " I said to him and started searching through the house to find Bryston .

Once I spotted him drinking and turning up with his friends I pushed past all of them and grabbed his hand , dragging him away from the crowd .

" Are you fucking kidding me " I said .

" What ? I can't have fun ? " He asked taking another swig of a 40 .

" Nigga you do this every damn day and sometimes me and the kids just want peace and quiet but no all you wanna do is drink and smoke with all your trap niggas all day "

" Trap niggas ? This fam . I grew up with all these niggas " He said looking at me funny .

" Fam ? So you're gonna choose your ' fam ' or ' homies ' over your real family . Bryston grow the fuck up " I rolled my eyes and walked back downstairs .