Chapter 6

Victoria in MM 😍😩

You'll find out who that is later in the story .

" ..... But I do know tomorrow will be a disaster no mater what " - Kyler Waters

* Kyler *

" You ready to go home Jordan ? " I asked my 6 year old grandchild .

" Not really . There's so much more food here " He said opening the fridge dramatically .

I laughed and fed Tasia . " You so cute mama " I said pecking her fat cheek .

" Umm I'm the only female you should be kissing mom " Khady walked in rolling her eyes .

" You have a smart ass mouth for a 12 year old " I rolled my eyes .

" Keyana always tells me I get it from you " She snapped back .

" Girl I'll ..... " I trailed off throwing away the finished bowl of baby food .

I took Tasia up out of her feeding chair and sat down on the couch as soon as my phone started ringing .

I answered it because it was Keyana

" How are my kiddies ? " She asked .

" They're perfectly fine " I said .

" Just making sure "

" Making sure of what ? You seem to forget I raised you and your ballot headed ass brother and still raising 2 kids . Child please " I rolled my eyes .

" Alright alright alright " She giggled , " But anyways , we just checked out Shaun and he's doing great and ready to come home . So we're gonna swing by your house to come get Bj and Tasia " She explained .

" Ew . Why you call him Bj ? " I snickered .

" Y'know I don't like you or Bryston . I call my son whatever the hell I want "

" Okay missy "

" Yeah okay mom just have my kids ready before I get there " She said then hung up .

The fuck ? Her ass is not too told to get a beatin .

Just as I was about to relax , the doorbell rang and I sighed . I got up to answer it and it was my 2 handsome sons .

" Oh my gosh !! " I yelled hugging them .

" Why didn't y'all tell me y'all were comin so soon " I asked letting them in .

" Well we all wanted to surprise you " Kam said .

" All ? " I said raising my eyebrow .

" Yeah . They're in the car " King said .

" Yours too ? " I asked Kam .

He nodded and I rolled my eyes .

" Naah she couldn't make it " Kam said .

King's wife , Ebony , I like her . She's very humble and nice unlike Victoria . And they have one 3 year old child , Grant . He's my little sweetheart .

They walked in and Ebony instantly greeted me " Hey Miss Ky " She said hugging me .

" Call me Ma or we're gonna fight " I said to her smiling and she laughed nodding .

" Hey Grant " I said as he jumped on the couch right next to me .

I heard the door knob jiggling and I knew it was Keyana and Bryston .