Chapter 8

" Like damn , almost everything you touch , you fuck up " - Keyana Brown

* Kyler *

      It's been about a month since the big news and things aren't exactly back to normal as I thought they'd be . Chris finally got to meet all his grandchildren and the boys' wives and Keyana's boyfriend .

And that's the problem . Chris doesn't like Bryston , at all . And Keyana doesn't feel as though Chris isnt allowed to resent him because he wasn't even there to really teach her about love .

So now , Keyana and Chris bump heads as if they weren't bestfriend a month ago when they finally got to catch up .

As for me and him , I don't even know what normal is to be honest . I don't talk to him unless it's about family matters . No , I still haven't forgiven him . And there's no way in hell I would ever forgive that bitch be married to . I don't give a fuck what's the circumstances are .

As I was waiting for Keyana or Bryston to come pick up their kids , the doorbell rings .

So thinking it was them , I went to the door to answer it and it wasn't . I rolled my eyes and scoffed then closed the door right in her fuckin face .

I was walking away but stopped in my tracks as the doorbell rang again . I opened it , frustrated .

" What the fuck do you want ? " I said opening the door .

" I'm here to get the kids " She said softly .

I chuckled " Who sent you ? "

" Keyana " She responded with a slight smirk .

" Bitch , don't do that . I may be 50 but I will gladly beat your ass . Why she send you ? " I asked .

" She said she didn't feel like getting out of bed and Bryston is doing something so I offered to come get them " She explained .

I was a bit upset that my daughter was even speaking to her . My daughter was the main one that ain't like her for me and Chris' problems so why were they even in the same area ?

" It's fine . I'll drop off MY grandkids instead " I said about to close the door .

" Wait " She said stopping the door .

" Can we talk ? Please "

" No , can you move ? " I said . There's nothing to talk about .

She reluctantly moved her hand and I continued to close the door .

I locked the door and sighed as I started getting the kids' things together .

" Bryston , get your sister's stuff ready for me please " I told him as I put on Shaun's jacket .

Once the kids were ready , I put them in the car and began my journey to Keyana's place .

* Keyana *

My phone began ringing waking me up out of my sleep .

Bryston's older sister , Nay , was calling me .

" Hello ? " I answered .