Chapter 13

* Keyana *

" I'm about to fucking snap " I said on the phone with Maya .

" What happened now girl ? " She asked .

" This same bullshit with Bryson . He always got niggas over here blasting fuckin music and cutting up weed like I told him to keep that shit at the warehouse . Why he gotta bring that shit around my fucking kids man ? " I said so irritated .

" Aye , you want me to come over there so we can shut that shit down ? " She said .

" Matter fact hell yeah "

" Ite , I'm on my way " She said before hanging up . This why she my bitch .

* Maya *

I put on my sweatpants and tied my hair into a ponytail and slipped on my sneakers .

" Who you boutta fight now ? " Brian asked .

" Nobody but Keyana need my help with something . Tell your friend to tighten up " I said shaking my head .

" Man leave Bryson alone " He said shaking his head too .

I pecked his lips and left .

* Keyana *

I sat outside on my front porch steps waiting for Maya to pull up . I could still feel the vibration of the loud thumping music from the house .

I told Bj to keep Shaun and Tasia in his room and lock the door cause whatever might go down , I do not want them to see . And I just point blank don't want them around that shit .

Maya's SUV pulls up in my driveway and I hop up seeing her ready to go for whatever . " So what's our plan bitch ? " She said approaching me after locking her car .

" We gon try this shit nicely first " I said walking back into the house allowing the vulgar music to fill my ears .

We stepped into the loft area where they were partying at and I started yelling over the music . I'm getting so sick of this shit .

" BRYSON TURN THE MUSIC DOWN !! " I couldn't hear him but I know he smacked his lips and paused his music .

By then , all eyes were on me and Maya . " What you say ? " He asked .

" I said turn the fucking music down . Our children are in the next room asshole " I said .

" Maan you fuckin trippin . Go downstairs and make me a fuckin sandwich or something " He said making his friends snicker .

I rolled my eyes and walked off as he turned the music back on .

I went downstairs and grabbed a metal bat I used to keep for protection before me and Bryson bought a place together and there was no need for just a bat .

" What you need me to do ? " She asked .

" Just stay in my kids' room and make sure they stay there please . Just get them dressed and wait for me outside " I said resting the bat on my shoulder and began walking upstairs .

Maya went to Bj's room while I kept walking to the loud ass loft where the boys were partying .

They were blasting music on the speaker through our huge 70 inch tv . I pushed past them and they didn't even notice what I was about to do .

I swung the bat to the tv over and over again . Then I smashed his phone into pieces .

" Yo Miracle chill the fuck out " He said snatching the bat from me and jerking me up by my shirt . I ripped away from his grip and walked away hearing him follow me .

" Why the fuck you following me ? Go party with your boys " I snapped heading to Bj's room .

" I can't now . You broke my phone " He said chuckling .

So he thought this shit was a joke ? I pushed him as hard as I could and walked to Bj's room to get my kids .

" Yana where the fuck you going with my kids yo " I mentally thanked Maya for getting them ready to leave from before .

" So now you wanna worry about your kids but just a few minutes ago , you was blasting music and had all types of drugs around my kids . Get the fuck out my face Bryson " I said picking Tasia up and we started heading downstairs .

" Aye look , if you leave this house , do not come back " He said standing at the top of the stairs .

I stopped walking and stared at him " Fuck you " I said then continued walking out .

But he still followed me out the door while Maya just watched this unfold in front of her .

" Im serious Keyana . If you leave , we done . Don't bring yo ass back here " He said watching me buckle the kids in the car .

" I won't come back " I said getting in the car .

" Fuck you too " He shrugged going back inside the house .

It lowkey hurt that he didn't care . He makes it seem so easy to just cut me out his life when he knows he can't anyway . We have 3 kids together .

Maya approached the driver's window . " So where you gonna go ? Cause you know you and the kids are always welcomed at my house " She said gripping my shoulder .

" I think I'm gonna try and stay with my mom for a little while . I'm gonna work everything out " i said trying to stay positive .

" Alright mama . Call me if you need anything and be safe " she said and walked back to her car .

I pulled out the driveway and drove a little while to my mom's house . Shit's really gotta change .

______\

Omg I am soooo sorry . I have been so busy with settling in school and studying and taking a bunch of hard ass classes . I promise I'm trying my hardest to upset this book .