Chapter 4

Violets POV

Luke still has 5 days till he can go to concerts, but that doesn't mean he couldn't go to interviews.

"All alone! In a hotel room!" I sang loudly."Luke Hemmings isn't here! I miss him even though is as him an hour agooooooooo!"

"You are a very weird person." I heard Luke said. I stand up quickly, and fix the 5sos shirt I was wearing with Luke's flannel."I never did any of that." I say, and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

He waved his phone at me, and then realized he took a video."Don't you dare." I growled at him."Feisty." He said, and I tried jumping for his phone. That didn't work since I'm really small, and he's like a giraffe.

"It's cute when you are clearly smaller than me." He said, and kissed me."We are not doing that now." I say, and he kisses me again.

"Luke Hemmings, I swear you'll be the death of me." I say as he kisses my neck."Is that a good or bad thing?" He mumbles."Both." I say, and he continues.

"Woah, sorry." I heard someone say, and Luke and I shot up. Luke begins to blush while Michael stares at us."I was just gonna ask when our next interview is." Michael said, and I can still feel the redness of my cheeks.

"Tomorrow." Luke said."Thank you, and carry on with that." Michael said, and winked."I will hurt you Michael even though I'm 6 inches smaller than you." I scream at him as he leaves.

"It's really unfair that I am really short." I chuckle."It's kinda hot though." He smirks, and I punch him in the arm."What is up with you and puns?" I ask."I should be asking you the same thing." He laughs, and carried on like Michael said.

--------------------------------------------

A few days ago when Luke was in the hospital, I started thinking about what will happen in the future. I thought about getting a job so I could support our relationship if we carry on.

I want to be able to help pay for things too. Luke shouldn't have to be the one using his money for the both of us. I am capable of helping even if it's not much.

I know that would mean going back home since Luke is constantly going from place to place everyday.

"Luke?" I asked."Hm?" He looked up at me, and he noticed the slight frown on my face."I was thinking I should go back home. Not for permanently. Like, so I can get a job because I was thinking about what would happen in the future. I don't want you to be paying everything." I say, and he slightly frowns.

"You don't have to do that. I can do that, and you would t have to worry." He says with a smile, and I know what he's doing. He's trying to make me stay.

"Luke, I know you want to, but I don't want to be the asshole girlfriend who does nothing in the relationship. I don't want you doing all that." I say.

"But you don't have to!" He says a bit louder."I know, but I want to. I want to able to support us." I say, staying the same volume."But I hate it when you leave, V! It hurts to see you go, and that I can't hug you in your sleep." He looks at me, and I know how he feels.

"You think I don't understand that feeling?" I ask, and his face changes. "What?" Is all he can say."When I went back home, I couldn't stop wishing that you were by my side. I like when you hug me from behind, but you weren't able to do that. You weren't able to kiss me, or even speak to me in person. I do know what it feels like, and all I'm trying to do is help us if we carry on with this." I say.

He looks at his feet."Do you know what I told that girl a couple days ago?" I asked him, and he shakes his head. "I told her that I had you when I felt like her. I told her you meant everything to me, and you are. I just want to help us." I say, and he hugs me.

"Will you come back?" He asks, and he just wants to hear me say it."I always will." I say with a smile, but he still has a frown on his face."We will talk everyday, but until then, I'll be right here." I assured him, and he smiles.

"I know."

------------------------------------------

I know this chapter sucks, but it's leading up to some stuff.

If you're wondering, yes there will be a third book :-)

*fireworks*

*people cheering*

*Morgan screaming*

Who's Morgan?

Oh, she my best friend who reads this and she's really excited :-)

I hope you have a good day and I love you all <3