Chapter 5

Violets POV

"LUKE HEMMINGS!" I screamed, and I looked at the bathroom. He of course fûcked it up after he showered.

"What?" He said with a towel wrapped around his waist. I point to the bathroom, and he laughs."The guys bust my ass because I do that a lot." He laughs again."Clean it up because I want to shower too, and I want it to be clean."

"Okay mom." He mocked, and then started cleaning."I never thought you'd say something like that." Michael said as he walked in with bacon in his mouth."Where'd you get that?" I asked, and I stared at him for an answer.

"Ashton made some. G-" I quickly run into the room next to mine, and I steal the whole plate of bacon put aside for everyone."Fine, I'll make more." Ashton said.

"I'll sfteal tfhat too." I say with my mouth full of food."No you won't." He said, and I heard my phone go off.

I run into the next room where Luke has my phone."Can I have my phone?" I asked him nicely."I don't know, can you?" He asked, and I punched him in the arm."I'm not playing games Mr. Hemmings." I cross my arms over my All Time Low top.

"Well, I am, Mrs. Hemmings." A smirk shows on his face, and my cheeks turn red.

"Just give me my goddamn phone." I grumble and snatch it out of his hands. "Thanks!" I say, and run away.

I saw it was from a text from that girl on the bridge. Her name was Alyssa, and we talked a lot.

Alyssa: Hey!

Me: You're awfully cheerful today

Alyssa: That's because my family finally understood, but some still don't like it that much. I'm still happy though!

Me: That's great.

Luke taps my shoulder, and we had to go to an interview.

Me: I got to go, but I'll text you later.

Alyssa: Alright. Bye!

We headed to the interview which didn't take long, and the guys quickly sat down so they can start. The interviewer walked up to me, and pushed me towards the guys."You're in this too." He said, and I awkwardly sat down.

The interviewer introduced himself, and they started with questions.

"What's the most annoying thing about each other?" He asked like he cared. "Well, I hate it when Luke steals our underwear." Michael said, and we laughed."Michael eats a lot of my food." Luke shot back.

A few more questions asked, and then they went on Twitter."So we asked fans to ask you guys questions on the last photo Luke took." He said, and pulled up the pic of the guys and me on the couch.

"The first question is for Violet." They all looked at me, and the interview continued."Carly asks,"What's the weirdest thing you've seen on tour with 5sos?" I thought for a moment.

"I think the weirdest thing is seeing Calum scream at Luke about stealing his cheeseburger underwear. Luke was just running away from Calum while Michael and Ashton watched." I laughed.

"Another question for Violet. April asked,"Are you and Luke back in a realationship?" I look at Luke, and I nod."Yeah. I just hate it when he makes a mess, and that's a lot." He smiles, and another questions for me."Serenity asks,"What's one thing you'll never forget that you didn't do with the boys while on tour?" I was kinda getting bored with the questions.

"Well, I kinda saved a girl." I say shyly. "What do you mean by saved?" The interviewer asked."I stopped her from committing suicide." I say, and he looks at me."Really?" I nod. It's not everyday that you hear someone say that.

"Okay, well another question for you. Beth asked..." He slows down his speaking, and his eyebrows furrow in confusion."What's it like leaving scars on your wrists?" The interviewer looked at me with concern, and I freeze.

I got up from my seat, and ran. Just ran somewhere that I didn't know. I ended up pitied with my back against the wall. I slowly slid down, and started crying. That being fûcking brought up on an interview just broke me. They had no right of fûcking saying that.

I just cried. I got a few states from people, and then someone walked up to me."Are you okay?" I heard a tiny voice say. I look up to see a little girl standing there."I'm fine. Where's your mom?" I ask, and then a middle-aged woman walked up."Cara! You can't walk off like that!" She yelled at the girl. She looked at me, and she looked worried.

"You don't look okay." The little girl said."It's grown up stuff. I would tell you, but you wouldn't understand." I say."Why wouldn't I?" She asked. She was really curious. The woman just looked at us.

"It's complicated." I say, and the girl look confused."What does complicated mean?" She asked while struggling with the word."It means that it's harder for little girls to understand, but that's a good thing. You get live simple for a few years." I say with a smile, and the girl nods.

"Why can't you live simple?" She then asked."Because being an adult has responsibilities. You'll have them when you grow up. They're hard, but I know a strong girl like you could get through them." She smiles, and then walks away with her mom.

The guys soon ran up, and they were out of breath."Are...you...okay." Luke managed to say as he picked me up."No. But I will be." I say with a slight smile, and he gives me a hug. "People are assholes." He says."Not all of them." I say, and he nods.

---------------------------------------------

Hellooooo

I'm sorry if this chapter sucked....oh what am I talking about? Of course it does.

Alright. I love You guys and i hope you had a good day <3 message me if you'd like to talk cause I'm bored myself.

I'll see you later my internet friends ;)