Chapter 30

Violets POV

Michael pulled me into the bathroom, and had a concoction made just for me. I don't see it, but I knew because of the splat he put on my head after separating my hair.

"So, how's the husband? The kids?"

"Jesus Christ, Michael. I am in a relationship with a dipshit, and my children are in Alaska right now probably being eaten by bears," I say, and I look up at him to see the horror in his face.

"Never asking you questions like that again."

I laugh, and I try to peak at the color.

"Hey!"

"Everybody!" I sang, and I heard Calum scream the lyrics.

"So what color is it?" I ask Michael, but he shushed me.

After coloring, waiting, and washing, we were done. Michael sits me on a chair, and he turns it around.

"Wow, it's beautiful!" I scream, and stare at my lilac hair.

"You're purple again," I heard Luke say, and I turn around.

I laugh, and just admire my hair.

"I really thought you were gonna do blue," I joked, and Michael fake laughs.

I walk out, and jump onto the couch.

"I'm bored," I immediately say, and Luke agrees.

"I wanna swim," He said.

"It's freezing outside, dipshit," I bluntly say.

"I don't know then," He shrugs.

I plopped into the couch, and Luke gets a text.

"Oh shit," He said, and called th shots down. He looks at me, and tells me they have a sudden interview.

"Okay," I say, and they race out the door.

I sigh, and play on my phone for about an hour till I decided to order pizza all for myself.

I plop onto the couch, and looked on Instagram. My feed was filled with Luke's nonsense, and I laugh at a picture of me and him running away from Michael.

I watched as the rude comments came flooding, but I ignored them for once.

It felt like hours before they came back, but they came back drunk.

"Hey, Vioooooola," Luke slurred, and I laughed.

He tumbled around the couch, and his body hit multiple corner of tables before he sat next to me.

He grabs my face with his hands, and stared into my eyes.

"Purple?"

"Yes."

"Am I pretty?" He asked me, and I chuckled.

"Very," I replied, and he had a big sigh of relief.

"Great because I like this girl, Violet. She's gorgeous with light purple hair, and she wears contacts all the time. I think she looks good with glasses. Did I say her name was Violet?" He rambled on, and then he started talking a bout my glasses which I never talk about at all.

"They're pretty on her pretty face. She's just, like, really pretty," He kept saying, and I couldn't help myself from laughing. The other guys were groggy, and they decided to go to bed while I stayed downstairs with Luke.

"She's sad. I don't know what to do. I love her so much, and I just want her to be happy. If she's not happy, I'm not happy and she deserves to be happy. She has scars too, but that only makes her tough," He said roughly, and I giggle.

"She's beautiful with them. She is better than every other girl. She makes me the happiest boy alive!" He screamed, and I shushed him.

"Sorry, purple," He whispered, and continued. "Her father was a dick to her, and she didn't deserve it. She's so fragile, and sweet. Like a flower. A very pretty flower," He carried on, and him drunk made this a whole lot funnier.

He squinted his eyes at me.

"Wait, is that you Violet?" He asked me, and he glared at me.

"Yes, Luke. It's me," I said, and he smiled ridiculously.

"Y'know, you're the best thing ever. You're the love of my life. Can I marry youuu?" He asked with a lopsided grin.

"One day, Luke," I said, and he laughed so hard. Then he started crying.

"I'm so happy," He sobbed into my shoulder, and I watch him slowly fall asleep. Before falling under, his blue eyes looked at me. They looked so full of life, and I never wanted that to go away.

He laid his head on my shoulder, wrapped his arms around my waist, and laid beside me on the couch.

"I love Violet so much," He mumbled, and I smiled.

"She loves you too," I said, and he threw his hand in the air.

"Success," He said before he started snoring.

"You drunk little ass," I giggled, and he started drooling. I closed his mouth, and he squeezed me into his side.

I stare at him, and I thought about the whole 'marry' thing.

"One day, Luke Robert Hemmings, I might be your bride," I said, and I fell asleep with those words still swarming my mind.

------------------------------------------------

Aye this book is done now :)

Just kidding.

It's almost over doe

Which I don't want it to be

But good things come to an end my friends

I love you all cause you're all so sweet

I wanna meet you guys so bad

But you'd probably hate me TBH

And plus you'd guys think I'm weird so whoops

Love you bushesU^^U

Oh and check out my other books

-Hoodiecth

-Problems|| Adopted by 5sos