Chapter 23

Lowkey wanted to show you what I painted on my wall^^ And I'm so sorry for not updating for the past few weeks. School has me buried 6 feet under and drama wants to involve me in the game so I'm sorry

Violets POV

I woke up, but not in my bed. Everything was a little shaky, and then I screamed because I thought I was being kidnapped.

"Violet!" I heard someone scream, and then I screamed and finally opened my eyes.

"What the hell?" Calum asked.

"It was the right thing to do. I thought I was being kidnapped," I said, and Michael laughed.

"I would've thought I was in a febreeze commercial."

I noticed that we were in the car, and I was a little confused till I saw the airport ahead.

"Guys? Why are we here?"

"We are taking you to see our families!"

I look at all of them like they're crazy.

"Hell, get me out of here," I say, and they laugh.

"They're not that bad," Luke said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm friends with you. I think they'll beat me to a pulp if I hurt their baby boys. Especially Luke."

"What the hell did I do to you?" He asked, and then he shut his mouth.

"You just burned yourself, mate. Learn some better comebacks, and jokes while you're at it," Ashton said, and Luke elbowed him.

"Jeez."

They had to pull me out of the car for me to get on that plane, which they didn't hesitate to do. They more liked picked me up, and walked with me through the airport onto the plane. Well, Calum did. Everyone else was too damn lazy.

I sat next to Luke and Michael, and I felt like banging my head against the book the kid has in front of me. I think it's a Harry Potter book.

"No! I'm better cause I'm taller!" Luke screamed at Michael. Well, not screaming but enough for me to want to pull my hair out.

"No! I have colored hair," Michael said slyly like he just won a goddamn Oscar.

"Jesus Christ help me," I sighed, and I could hear Calum and Ashton snickering.

I flip them off, and then the flight attendant told them to quiet down. Thanks Jesus. This is gonna be goddamn forever.

------------------------------------------------

I watched as the plane fell to earth. Man that sounded cool, but it was just really a rough landing on dried tar. Man I'm a buzz kill.

But the guys are still nagging after hours and hours of it.

"I have a lip piercing!"

"I HAVE AN EYEBROW PIERCING DIPSHIT!"

"WELL I CAN SING."

"SO CAN I."

"I CAN GROW A LONGER BEARD!"

"WANNA BET?!"

"YEAH, LETS DO IT!"

"50 BUCKS!"

"NO! HOW ABOUT THAT IF I CAN GROW A BUGGER BEARD THAN YOU IN A MONTH, THEN YOU CANT EAT PIZZA FOR A MONTH!"

"DEAL, AND WHEN I WIN, YOU HAVE TO SHAVE YOURS OFF!"

"FINE!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed, and they both turned towards me.

They both mumbled a sorry, and we rushed off to grab our bags.

I didn't realize how much I was shaking until I couldn't grab my bag with out it shaking. Luke grabbed my hand, and I felt a little better.

I tapped my foot rapidly while in the car too. I was just nervous because I never met them. It's not bad to be nervous, right?

What if they hate me? What if they think I'm weird? What if they see my scars? Yeah, definitely nothing to be afraid of.

Before I knew it, we were at Luke's house, and I'm freaking out inside. I'm afraid of having an anxiety attack. My hands are sweating like crazy, and I feel like I can't breathe. On the outside, I look perfectly normal.

We climb out of the car, and this is when I start freaking out a little on the outside. I'm kind of shaking, or more like a lot. I keep on thinking what could go wrong, and my anxiety is kicking in.

Luke is looking at me while we walk up to his house, and my anxiety builds as I get closer. Luke stops, and so does the others.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked me, and I give him a fake smile.

"Yeah," I say, and he furrows his eyebrows.

We get to the door, and knock. I'm gripping on my suitcase so much that my knuckles are turning white. I then hear footsteps coming from inside, and my legs are shaking like crazy.

The door opens, and I see Luke's mom. I've seen many pictures of her, so I know what she looks like. Just looking at her made me shake even more, and I didn't think that was possible.

She holds out her hand to me.

"I'm Liz, and you're Violet obviously," she said kindly, and shook my hand. Maybe it won't be so bad?