Chapter 22

Violets POV

She stared at me like she had seen a ghost.

"Violet, I-"

"You left me," I said. Her face softened, and she tried to grab my shoulder, but I pulled away.

"Look, I'm sorry."

"A few months to late. I was there with no one to protect me with someone who was always drunk off their ass. What I don't understand is why you didn't take me with you. I almost got raped because you weren't there. I don't want to here any goddamn sorry," I said, and she frowned.

"Well, clearly you hate me. I just wanted to get away from there, and I'm sorry I left you," she said.

"It felt like I was being put up for fûcking adoption because dad didn't care, and you left. I don't even know where the hell dad is now, and I really don't give a shît where you are either. Disown me already because I'm done being your daughter," I said, and ran away looking for the guys.

I heard her screaming behind me, but I didn't care. She left me with a psycho he was a drunk. Whoop dee doo.

I ran outside hoping to find the car, but I didn't.

After looking around the mall, I finally got a call from Luke.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked, and I was still looking all around. I heard them laughing in the background.

"Okay. You seemed pissed, but we're hiding in the guys bathroom. Could you help?" He asked, and I sighed.

"Goddammit," I said, and started running towards the bathrooms.

It wasn't hard to find because there was screaming girls outside. Security tried to keep them away from the door, but there was way the hell too many.

"Hey!" I screamed, and some of them noticed. I didn't realize how bad of an idea that was until I was running for my life in a mall from all these teenage girls.

I was running all around till I lost them when I ran into a dressing room in Hollister.

I then got a call from Michael, and he said that they were waiting outside for me.

I quickly ran with all the boiling anger I still had, and I found them sneakily trying to look for me. Then they saw me.

"HURRY UP!" Ashton screamed, and I quickly jumped in the car.

We got to my apartment soon enough, and I was finally about to lose my shît.

There was fans surrounding my building, but it's not like I'm dating Luke. It's just the guys hanging with me for a little. I hope at least.

"Shît. Where the hell are we supposed to go? This is kinda my house," I say, and they all shrug.

I climb out the car, and started walking through the screaming girls that were trying to get my attention. The guys quickly followed, and I quickly ran inside when we were pulled in.

It was my neighbor who was about 22. His name was Alex, and he stood there looking confused.

"Why the hell are there a bunch of screaming girls?" He asked, and then he noticed the guys.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Thanks a lot, but I kinda just wanna go to my apartment now. I'll see you later," I said, and I quickly got into the elevator.

"Disown me already because I'm done being your daughter."

I tapped my foot on the way up, and I unlocked my apartment.

They guess noticed my frustration, and tried to ask me what was wrong. I didn't want them knowing because it's kinda pointless. I'm probably not going to see her again anyway.

I climb into my bed, and cuddle a pillow.

Luke came in and tried to talk to me, but he decided to give me time. I don't know where he's sleeping for the rest of the time here either, but I don't care right now.

After about a few hours of watching YouTube, I realized how late it was.

I went out into the living room, and all the guys are passed out beside Luke who was watching something.

He looked at me, and stood up.

"What happened?" He asked, and I was actually thinking he was going to apologize since I kinda made it seem that it was their fault because I was angry.

"Just, don't worry about it. I just want something better to cuddle than a pillow," I say, and he gladly opens his arms.

We both sit down, and I watch the tv as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry," he randomly says.

"Why?" I ask, and he sighs.

"For making it seem like I don't love you because I do. Im making it seem like I don't care. I really do. I'm causing this on and off relationship that is literally shît, and I'm sorry," he says.

"You're not the only one making it feel shîtty, but I just wanna see if I'm better off without you. That sounds like I don't want to be friends with you, which is wrong, I just want a break. I just realized that still sounds bad, but I'm going with it anyway," I say, and laugh.

"I'll wait," he says, and hurried his face in my neck. I scratch his head, and he rubs my back.

He lifts his head out of my neck, and my eyes are slowly closing, so he grabs my legs to wrap around his body, and walks to my bedroom where he lays me down. He looks at me for a second, but then leaves.

"Night," I whisper yell, and he comes back in and does the same.

----------------------------------------------------

I hate having crushes

Because it's slowly crushing me

Maybe that's why they call it crushes

But any whooooo

GUESS WHOS BACK BACK BACK

BACK AGAIN GAIN GAIN

LAURAS BACK BACK BACK

TELL A FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND