Chapter 15

Violets POV

I sat in my tiny apartment playing on my computer. Luke and I were supposed to video chat right after I got off the plane, but I guess he's busy.

I close my computer, and sigh. I look at my apartment that had very little furniture in it, and look at my wallet.

The guys put $5,000 in it at the airport for me to start with. I don't like taking their money, but they're ignorant.

I decide to go out and buy something more bed like because the chair in my bedroom won't do.

I grab the keys to my car the guys got me too. God are they stubborn.

I drive to a furniture store, and it smells like hand sanitizer. I look around, and it's boring. Just looking at furniture without jumping on it is no fun. Man, it sucks to be an adult.

After being a stubborn idiot, I just buy a cheap bed. It's nothing special. They said that they'd have it sent to my apartment in 5-8 days. Guess I'm sleeping on the couch.

I walk back in my house, and I open my computer.

I mess around with it until I notice Luke was calling. I immediately answer, and he's crying.

"Luke, what's t-"

"Is it true?" He asked, and tears stream down his face. He looks pissed, and upset.

"I don't k-"

"Don't say you don't know. You screwed Michael."

I looked at him, and he starts shifting in his seat. He tugs at his hair, and he puts his face in his hand.

"It's true isn't it?" He mumbles into his hand.

"Luke, we were drunk."

"So it's true?!" He looks up from his hands, and he's pissed off.

He groans."Why? Was it something I did? Was it when I was driving drunk?"

"It wasn't your fault. Michael and I were drunk, and we didn't know what we were doing. I don't even remember." I say, and I feel a tear roll down my face.

"Bullshît. You know? I'm done with this. I'm done with you. I'm stressed the hell out, and I can't take it." He said, and starts tugging at his hair again.

"So it's my fault that you're stressed out? What the hell did I do?"

"Everything! Let me tell you this. You can't cheat on someone you love, Violet. You wouldn't even consider doing it. What really bothers me is that you make your problems my problems. I try so hard to make you happy, but it's like you don't want to be. We've had so many problems, and it was caused by you. Me committing suicide, that was because of you. Our break up was because of you not listening. Your depression is something I can't help with. I try, and you're just giving up. I can't deal with it!" He says, and laughs. He laughs.

"So, it's my fault? My fault for feeling like I'm useless. My fault because my father abused me! My fault that I feel like I'm about to explode into tears every second?! I can't do it. Get your facts straight Hemmings. I try so hard to be happy. I try so hard to make you understand, but you clearly don't when you're blaming it on me. I can't stop the thoughts about me hating myself! I try everyday for you, and I try everyday to make you happy. I try to understand that not everyone is happy, or perfect. Luke, I'm trying, and you're not seeing that. You blaming me for it so off. Every second I breathe is another second I don't want to breathe. Every smile I smile, I don't want to smile. Every laugh I laugh, I don't want to laugh. Do you get the idea? I'm never happy because I hate my life. I hate myself. I hate myself, and I can't change that. I don't know what you expect from me. I can't be happy, and I'm trying to be happy for your sake. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I shouldn't do it for your sake, but instead, for mine." I say, and he stares.

"I never planned to screw Michael, but you clearly planned to blame me. Go screw yourself because I'm done."

I end the call, and I breakdown in tears. The thought that Luke blamed me for being unhappy.

I'm done with Luke Hemmings. I'm done with me. I'm done with that band.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi

Dont kill me just yet

Wait for the next chapter

Cool?

Cool

Bye bushes