A NEW FRIENDSHIP

Nandini stood in front of her dream, S.P.A.C.E., which was soon to be realised for both her and her parents, and she was both glad and excited to explore every inch of this college. She took a step forward, and her entire childhood with her parents flashed before her eyes as she remembered strolling along this very street at one of their old reunions. Her parents' final wish was to see her happy, and realising her dream was about to begin.

As she entered, she discovered a whole new world full of people from all walks of life, whether they be middle-class or wealthy. One side of the academy had a lot of couples discussing and romancing with each other, while the other side had people having fun.
Nandini was whirling around viewing her new college when she collided with a girl, causing the girl's purse to fall on the ground."I am deeply sorry. I just didn't notice you." Nandini apologised for assisting the girl in gathering her belongings."It's okay, it was my fault as well," the girl said sweetly as she smiled at Nandini." You were not injured. Didn't you?" Nandini inquired as they both stood up."Oh no, it was just a slight push." The girl stated that she was setting her clothes and rubbing off any dust."By the way, my name is Nandini Murthy." Nandini greeted everyone by extending her hand for a handshake.

" Hello, my name is Navya Naveli. Actually, I'm not from here," the girl responded, gladly accepting Nandini's gesture."Me, too. My Amms and I actually reside a little further out from here. Nandini explained, "I mean my grandmother.""Oh, that's it. "Well, I just got myself a flat here," Navya explained as the group continued heading towards the campus."So you're friends?" Nandini inquired as the two stood in the entryway.
"Ofcourse." Navya was more than pleased to imply and be a familiar face on campus. It was like breathing a sigh of relief around this hustle bustle that had initially scared her off. Nandini offered Navya a firm hug, understanding her anxiety, as the two girls planted a fresh seedling of friendship among themselves.

On the other side, the remaining members of FAB 5, Cabir, Alya, Mukti, and Dhruv, waited for their leader, Manik, to arrive at the campus." Guys, how much more time?" Alya undoubtedly inquired for the nth time."I'm not going to abandon this guy this time." "He's made us wait for more than an hour now," an enraged Mukti added." He's got to be stuck somewhere." He said on the phone that he'd be there in 5 minutes. Dhruv attempted to manage the issue." Dhruv is always on the side of his best friend. He's keeping us waiting far too long today." Mukti silenced him with a single sentence, and Dhruv realised he had lost this war, and Manik was going to get him this time.

" And look, my skin has begun to tan a little." "Oh, Manik, where are you?" Alya moaned as she rubbed sunscreen on her arms." Aliya," the trio grumbled, sick of her continual blabber." Be patient, people. He'll be there shortly." Cabir stated."Yeah, sure, patience." Mukti was not going to let him off the hook so easy.Nandini and Navya were lost in their own world of discussions as they stood over one end of the entrance's corner, where they quickly formed a strong bond.

" And look, our hero has arrived," Cabir said, drawing everyone's attention to the gate, where they saw a car speeding towards them as Mr Manik Malhotra appeared, while all Nandini could hear were gasps from the females around her.