NANDINI OR NANZ?

" what the hell are you all doing here. Security! Security!" shouted Aryaman as soon as he layed his eyes on that certain group of people.
"sir actually -" Mr Kashyap, even though alot much confused at the current scenario, tried his best to handle the situation.
"not a word Mr. Kashyap if you want your job to be safe just do as i say!" but Aryaman was adamant and quite blunt.
"As you say sir." replied the poor fellow as he kept his head down.
"so why are you looking at my face? Get this bunch of crazy asses out of my office." he ordered as the entire office butted around the glass doors to watch their ever so calm boss get so angry, all of a sudden. Nandini stood there watching all the drama unfolding infront of her even though somewhere in her heart she wanted to stop this but then she thought, why should she? They were neither her friends nor her loved ones anymore.

Sensing the curiosity occuring between the employees, Nandini shook her head in disbelief because as per her wish, nothing can be done right now. She has to stop this drama otherwise their office would become some sort of a spanish opera where people enjoy the screenplay, so eventually she had to interrupt.
" Aryaman listen-" she said pulling her best friend away before he holds any of the other guy's throats.
"what listen Nandini? And how could you just stand and watch all this? Just throw them out of here!" but Aryaman wasn't in the best place of his mind in his anger as he got out of the room to call security while the others followed him. 
"Aryaman we can discuss this in the conference room." Nandini said in a stern voice before she added "Right now!" 
"No Nandini there is nothing to talk. And why are they even here?" he asked turning to face the others.
" Look if we are standing here quiet that doesn't mean we can't talk back." Dhruv was the first person to react among the group.
"oh please." Aryaman scoffed.
"shut up!" Nandini got between the duo as she ordered, " We are moving this matter into the conference room right now. And Mr Kashyap get all the essential work done." before she turned to face the audience masked as her employees standing infront of her "And what are you all doing? We provide you with salaries to so what? watch drama? Back to work guys."

Nandini held Aryaman by his hand as she dragged him to the conference room with the others behind them with fury in their eyes. Once they got inside the room premises, Aryaman began with his interrogation again.
"Will you mind explaining me? What the hell are they all doing here in our lives?" this time his questions were directed to his friend.
"Aryaman relax. Fab 5 and we are partners for our upcoming concert." Nandini answered him as she removed the cover from the glass the water. 
"No. We are not going to do this." replied Aryaman pointing between the gang and them.
"Mr Aryaman it's not you who will decide whether we'll do it or not. As she said it's a partnership. " Manik was long quiet but not anymore as he stepped in as the leader.
"look who's talking. Listen you Mr. Malhotra just get the hell out of here before i break every bone of your body." threatened Aryaman as he took a step forward while Manik did the same.
"Mind your language we are here respecting you but all you have- " Mukti snapped back before any hands were thrown.
"Mukti relax. And you Aryaman, listen to everything first and then form an opinion." Cabir tried to calm everyone down.
"i don't have to listen to any of you. " replied aryaman as he pointed his finger to each one of them.
" Aryaman stop this. We are going to do this concert and this is decided. I don't want to have any further discussion on it. Is it clear? Mr Kashyap get all the papers ready by tomorrow." nandini gave the final statement before she opened the door to leave the room.
"yes maam. It will be done and presented to you first thing in the morning." Mr Kashyap not his head in affirmation.
"Fine, do whatever you like but I am out of here." Aryaman moved out of the conference room in angry while Nandini turned towards Fab 5 after a huge sigh.
"I hope you are still interested in this?" she asked.
" how can we not be Miss Murthy. Now we have you as the lead singer here. Looks like some incomplete things are gonna be completed soon. " replied Manik with a happy smile.
"whatever. So kindly be on time tomorrow for practise and i guess you know all the clauses already." she replied rolling her eyes in annoyance. There was once a time when such classic tale or bookish quotes might have influenced her but not anymore.