FRESHER'S PARTY

For the fresher's party, the entire SPACE academy was beautifully decorated. THE FRESHERS PARTY, a day that most of the new students had been looking forward to. The night in which they get to know one other and, more importantly, become pretty stinking drunk.The party was being hosted on the grounds of the academy, and some of the early attendees were busy speaking with their respective spouses, while others were busy romancing, leaving the majority of the singles already on a drinking binge.All of the pupils had begun to enter the college grounds, but only in the prescribed theme, which was TRADITIONAL.

Some girls were uncomfortable, but others were flaunting their dresses in order to make everyone else jealous.As they walked through the premises, the famous group was, shall we say, fashionably late.Dhruv was the first to enter. Every female fell passionately for him in his red and cream blended suit. Dhruv arrived and took a seat near the bar counter, waiting for the others. The second person to come was Alya, who was dressed in a stunning red saree with a golden border, red plumps, and a complete face of make-up.She slid near Dhruv as she walked in, working her charm on the boys.

" You're looking stunning." He congratulated her.

" Thank you very much. "By the way, where are the others, who are always late?" She inquired." They'll be there shortly. I just want to see Mukti dressed in anything traditional. I'm really looking forward to seeing it because Mukti and traditional dress are diametrically opposed. "Let's see what she decides." Dhruv responded, and to his luck, Mukti appeared in a magnificent designer black saree, leaving everyone speechless as they saw her in traditional attire for the first time. "Why are you staring at me like that, Dhruv?" Do I have a horrible appearance? "Alya, do I look weird?" Mukti, who was clearly aware, inquired." No. You have a stunning appearance." Alya comforted her." Yup, I just saw you like this for the first time. " Dhruv stated." Even I was taken aback. " Mukti said as the three of them chuckled."And now here comes Mr Cabir." Dhruv greeted Cabir, who entered in his Armani suit, drawing the attention of all the girls. Even some boys were swooning over him, believe me." Damn, where is she?" Cabir wondered as he looked about." Who? " Dhruv stared at him, puzzled." No one. " Cabir was eager to refute."Oh, really?" But Dhruv had already figured it out.Cabir tried to change the issue by saying, "Manik is late again."

" He's just outside. I just received a text from him." Mukti responded as she placed her cell phone on the table.

"There he is, look in the direction where all the girls are looking." Dhruv stated with a slight giggle as they saw Manik Malhotra enter in his blue clothing dressed with a black and golden mized bottom, as every single lady present glanced at him without even blinking. Manik Malhotra was definitely a hottie." "You're all looking fantastic." Manik praised his pals."Thanks," everyone said." Oh my God, Mukti." Manik exclaimed as soon as his gaze fell on Mukti."Please, Manik, no-" Mukti regained consciousness." But you actually look quite elegant." Manik gave her a friendly smile." Thank you very much. Are you planning to kill all the girls today?" Mukti laughed softly at him."Perhaps I am... But where is the girl I did all this for? " Manik mumbled back, lost in his own world, as he peered about for Nandini."For whom?" The group asked at the same time. " Who-what? Manik responded, fearful of being apprehended too soon." Manik, did we overlook something? "Who are you looking for?" Mukti inquired." No one in particular, guys. You only know girls. Girls who are hot and sexy. You know I can't focus on anyone else than you. "I can't flirt with you right now." Manik responded by winking at her.

" You want me to murder you. Furthermore, I am aware. We all know who your "sexy and hot girl" is. Mukti offered him a sly grin."All right! Alright. It's because I need to win your bet. You just have to wait and see. In a week, she'll come to me and say, 'I love you, manik.' " Manik drew his arms around his chest." Let's see if you can get through this, lover boy, or get another slap." Mukti patted his cheek while the others laughed, while Manik stared at the door, wondering, "Where are you Nandini?"