MORNING WALK

Fab 5 along with Navya , Nandini and Aryaman were called by their principal for an important discussion.
" Is it something serious? Why would sir call us all of a sudden on a practice day?" asked Mukti.
" If rather than being at practice, you'll be a tour guide so it's pretty obvious that we'll be called." Manik mumbled to himself.
" You said something? " Nandini asked stopping in her tracks.
" Nandini, Manik said that we've reached principal's office so we'll get to know the reason pretty soon now." Cabir covered for his friend.

Manik knocked at the office door as their principal asked them to get it. Walking inside, each one of them greeted him with a 'good morning' before they got to the real talk.
" I know that you guys must be busy at practices but unfortunately i had to call you here for an important discussion." the man said.
" It's okay sir. We're here, you can discuss whatever you want to now." replied Manik.
" First of all i would like to welcome Aryaman to SPACE. Thank you so much Aryaman, i am very grateful that you've agreed to accept our offer at such a short notice." the man addressed the new guy of the student lot. 
" It's my pleasure sir. Moreover i had to get here eventually due to some personal reasons too." replied Aryaman.
" And now back to our current topic of interest. So Manik how are the practises going on?" Manik had been staring at both Aryaman and Nandini who too had been looking towards each other and smiling as it made him burn in jealousy that he actually missed his principal's question.

" Manik i am asking how are your practises going on?" the man cleared his throat as he repeated his question.
" Sir. Sir yes they are going well while we still have 4 days left for our preparation." Manik answered getting back to his surroundings.
" So i have called you here to tell you that i have granted you all the next 3 days leave for the practises. So no more physical classes but you do have to catch up on what you'll be loosing." the man informed them as the ithers rejoiced.
" Sir. You are too good. Thank you soo much." Cabir said in pure excitement.
" but remember Cabir these leaves are for practises, so i want you all to perform well. You all may go now." the man laughed at Cabir's happy jump.
" Thank you sir." they all chimed together before leaving the office.

Outside the office, Nandini faced everyone as she addressed them. "Look we do have 3 days to prepare for no classes so i was hoping to get off from the practices a little early today since Aryaman is back too. I hope it's fine with everyone?" she asked as the others nodded in positive.
"I agree." Aryaman gave her a soft smile before the two of them turned to leave until Manik stopped them.

" Aryaman" Manik smirked as he stood infront of them, " Actually what i was thinking was that now we are friends so let's celebrate our friendship. What say?" he added.
"It's a great idea Manik but-" aryamn looked at Nandini who took the charge of the conversation.
" Sorry we really can't . Manik actually it's just that Aryaman just got here today. He might be tired so can we do this party thing tomorrow?" Nandini denied in a polite way as Manik controlled his anger.
"Yeah why not. Aryaman, Nandini is right you must be tired . So you just relax for today but tomorrow we'll celebrate at sky high pub, sharp 10 pm. Is that fine with you?" Manik forced a smile as Aryaman replied with a " Cool. We'll be there."
" Then it's decided. We'll have a homecoming for aryaman tomorrow but right now we should leave. Goodbye everyone. Lets go Aryaman." Nandini waved at everyone before the duo left the premises while the others faced Manik with worry on their faces because they were well aware of his angery by now. But what had them confused was a laughing Manik, who looked like he was literally gasping for breath as he held his stomach. 

" Manik. You ok? " Alya was the first one to come forward and ask him.
"Yes Alya. I was thinking that i should leave too. I have to prepare for tomorrow right?" replied Manik with a smirk. 
" but manik?" even before Mukti could say something Manik moved out leaving all the others even more confused.
" Mukti . Let him be because i know what he's gonna do." Cabir assured the others.