THE MANIK MALHOTRA

All students were making their way to their classes when the SPACE academy's principal made an announcement over the speaker."Good morning, all students are asked to arrive at the auditorium in 5 minutes," he stated. Dhruv gave them the 'I told you so' look."Not again," Mukti grumbled.Cabir screamed, "He'll bore us again....!!""Guys, let's just get this over with and move or we'll be late," Alya stated.
 All the while, Manik was thinking about how Nandini had ignored him. She was the first female who had not turned back after seeing Manik Malhotra, THE GREAT MANIK MALHOTRA, which greatly irritated him, but deep inside his heart, he felt something else, something related to her. He's been drowning in her huge eyes, those pouty lips; he can't take his gaze away from them and just wants to kiss them, but not just for lust, but for some other new sentiments that have never arisen in his heart till now. What exactly are these feelings? Is it only lust and attraction that he has for other girls?

"Let's go, guys," he murmured, directing the others as they nodded and walked towards the auditorium.

All of the pupils arrived at their destination. Nandini and Navya sat in front of FAB 5, while the rest of the group sat in their assigned seats. The principle soon arrived, but she was accompanied by Neyonika."Oh gosh! Why is Neyonika here? "I hope Manik can control himself," Mukti expressed concern." You are correct, Mukti. Nyeonika is quite unpleasant." Alya made a funny face." Guys Relax because Manik is tranquil. She can be here since she is the trustee." Dhruv stated this while looking at his best friend." Everyone, please be silent! Hello and good morning. I hope you are all very happy and thrilled about the start of the new semester. So, our trustee, Mrs. Neyonika Malhotra, would like to say a few words about this," said their principal as he addressed the crown in front of them.

" Good day, dear students! So, what exactly is a trustee? It is someone who has faith in the other. So I trust you all, and I want you to focus on your studies rather than other trivial tasks. Your new semester has just started, and I want you all to focus. And once again, best wishes." Neyonika delivered her brief speech." Mrs. Malhotra, thank you so much for your kind words. Students, there is one more piece of good news for you: your freshmen party will be held in just two days, so enjoy and welcome back." All of the students applauded and clapped in response to his words.

" Wow, what a fresher's party. So fun. "Navya, you're coming, right?" exclaimed Nandini."I'm not sure. "I've never been to such places before." Navya was tense." It's just a newcomer's party." It'll be entertaining. We'll be able to meet new folks." Nandini attempted to lighten her mood."Fine." Navya soon succumbed to her happy expression.Nandini hugged Navya and exclaimed, "Yaay, thank you."

Behind them, FAB 5 was pleased but perplexed. They could see why Neyonika Manik was neither angry nor upset after viewing her. This was perplexing for all of them, but the man of the thoughts was simply looking at Nandini and smiled. Cabir witnessed everything, but remained silent in front of others so as not to embarrass his friend."There's something in this girl that makes THE MANIK MALHOTRA attracted to a simple girl for the first time; actually, it's not the first time he's attracted to a girl, but I can clearly see in his eyes that it's not just lust," Cabir thought as he made his move.

The seating portion had been far too quiet for everyone's satisfaction, so Mukti decided to break the ice by turning to Manik and asking, "Manik, you ok right?""Yeah, you haven't even reacted to her appearance." Alya inquired as well, but all Manik did was smile and watch Nandini.

Dhruv tapped Manik on the shoulder and asked, "Dude, are you even listening?""Wait, what? wait." Manik remarked this before removing his earplugs and showing them to his pals."Oh, that's why Manik, the always angry man, was so calm." Cabir yelled." Cabir simply shut up. These plugs are suddenly my best friend. "Or I wouldn't have resisted Neyonika for long." Manik was completely unaware that Nandini was listening in on their conversation.

" What sort of son is he? He has no regard for his own mother. That bloody imbecile. First and foremost, he ruined my good mood in the morning, and here I was thinking that it could have been my fault as well." she thought, criticising him in her mind."Nandini, let's get going or we'll be late for the first lecture." Navya nudged her as Nandini nodded and followed her to their classroom.Manik was busy passing smiles to Nandini as she disregarded them again as both females exited the theatre. "How long will you act up girl, after all, I am THE MANIK MALHOTRA," grinned Manik, planning a strategy in his brain.