Chapter 4

BRYCE'S POV
So now Sarah wants me to change. I see her point. But then I would lose all of my friends. And she admitted that she still liked me, even though I'm doing this stuff to her. She's gotta love me a lot if she still likes me. Yeah, I used to like her. I just don't know what happened. Like whenever we went to high school, I started hanging out with the wrong people and started to bully her.
I can't believe I'm gonna change. I think I'm gonna have dinner with Sarah, Evie and Sarah's parents because Sarah's parents aren't fond of me...at all. The more I think, the more I wanna change because everyone around me seems to want me to change, except for my friends.
I've bullied a couple other people other than her and they attempted suicide, but didn't succeed and they moved. I guess I didn't feel sorry for them because I didn't know them. I guess when Sarah talked to me, something clicked in my mind and told me you need to change. I guess it's because me and her used to be best friends and that nothing could separate us. We were inseparable.
But now I'm walking home. I live like 5 minutes from Marks house. I need to tell my mom that I'm changing. My mom is scared of me sometimes because I have a short temper. One time I saw my mom crying in her room because I pushed her against the wall and kicked her. Now I feel so bad for what I've done to everyone. I'm gonna do something for my mom. I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna cook her some dinner and tell her. And I've never made dinner for her in my life. She's gonna be surprised.