Chapter 18

BRYCE'S POV
   So when we got to the airport in Los Angeles, I was happy. Until Sarah saw Connor Franta. I gotta admit, I was jealous at first because I didn't know he was gay. But the reason why I'm kinda sad is this was supposed to be just for us and no one else. So yeah. Now I need to watch his coming out video.
   I just watched the video. I almost cried. It was a really good video. But I want to spend time with Sarah now. Oh yeah by the way Sarah has a small baby bump. "Sarah can we go get some dinner or something?" I ask her "Yeah sure, let me just tell Connor" she says.
   I hear a knock at the door. Connor goes to open it and it was a guy that I've never seen before. Sarah flips out "TRONNOR. OH MY GOD I KNEW IT WAS REAL. Whenever I heard 'for him.' on 'Blue Neighbourhood' I new it was about Connor. Oh my god yassssss. Me and Bryce are going out to eat" she says. Then we left.
SARAH'S POV
Me and Bryce are now going out to eat. But we don't know where. Right now we are just walking. I stood in front of Bryce. He stopped walking. I kissed him on the lips. "I love you and you know that. No one could ever replace you okay. Cheer up. This is vacation" he smiles and kisses me on the lips. "Okay. I will do that. Just for my princess" he says "Princess? I like it" I say. We both laugh and continue walking.
We eventually make it to Logan's Roadhouse. I love this place. "How many?" the lady asks. "Two" I say. "Okay follow me" the lady said. She puts us in a booth. We ordered our food and drinks. I ordered steak and fries and Bryce ordered the ribs and mac and cheese. The steak was really really good. After we're done, we pay and leave.
We are on our way to the Santa Monica Pier. This is gonna be so fun. But I don't want to get on and rides except for the Farris Wheel. "Oh my god Bryce. That is the last person I want to see right now" I say and Bryce looks around "Joe" he says. That's all that he could say. "Let's just walk right past him. Let's see if he says anything to us" I tell him and he nods. So we walk past him "Sarah, Bryce come here" Joe says. "Stay here Bryce, I'm afraid that he might hit you. He won't hit me" I said to Bryce kinda nervous. "No I'm coming with you" he demanded. "No, just please stay here" I say. "Okay fine" I walk up to Joe. "Look Sarah, I'm sorry" I says. "No you're not. And you know you're not. Look, I have a baby bump. I'm having twins and they're both girls and when they're born, you not allowed to come see them. Got it, so stay away from me and Bryce" I almost yelled that at him. The next thing I know is I felt a fist on my face and I'm on the ground.

At The Hospital
I wake up somewhere I don't know. I don't know where I am. "BRYCE" I yell. I'm crying. Next thing I know I see Bryce by my side. "What happened?" I ask him. "Well when you went to talk to Joe, he punched you multiple times in the face and knocked you out. And after I saw you hit the ground, I ran over to him and punched and kicked him with everything that I had. And now you're in the hospital" he explained everything. "Bryce, I wanna go home" I whined. "We are going back to Connor's in a little bit. Then you can rest" he said. "No I wanna go home home, back to Maryland" he nodded. " I'll see what I can do to get you out.