Chapter 24

A/N: This chapter contains mature content

EVIE'S POV
So Mark just gave me a promise ring. And Sarah and Bryce got engaged. This day is great. Suddenly my phone started to ring so I went inside.
E-Hello
P-Hello Evie
E-Who is this?
P-This is Payton
E-What do you want?
P-I want Mark and Bryce
E-Well you're not getting either of them
P-Okay we'll see about that
End of phone call
I need to tell Mark, Sarah and Bryce. Mark comes in here. "What's wrong babe?" Mark asks me. "Someone is out to get you and Bryce" I say.
"Don't worry about that. Do you want me to make you forget about all your problems?" He asks. "Yes" I say.
He carried me upstairs and pushed me on the bed. He started kissing me roughly. He reached my neck. He started to suck on it. I moaned. He took my shirt off. I took his off. He took his pants off and I took mine off. He got on top of me and he started to kiss all down my stomach. He stopped and my underwear. He took them off with his teeth. He took his underwear off.
He put on a condom and started to push in and out of me. "MARK" I moaned loudly. "OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD" he said. "FASTER MARK FASTER" I said. He stopped and then took is condom off and made me suck him. He soon came in my mouth. And I swallowed it all.
He laid beside me. Both of us breathing heavily. "That was great" I said. "Yes it was" he responded. We both get dressed. And we go downstairs. Bryce and Sarah are downstairs. I guess working on baby names. I don't wanna disturb them.
I grab me and Mark something quick to eat and something light because I think Sarah is making dinner tonight. So I grab us some chips and squirt-able cheese.
Thirty minutes later we hear Sarah yell "GUYS COME EAT" so me and Mark go downstairs. I don't mention the Payton situation because I don't wanna tell her just yet.
After we're all done me, we all want to watch a movie. We all decided on '50 Shades Of Grey.' Me and Sarah wanted to see it so bad. Mainly because Jamie Dornan, the guy who plays Christian Grey, is so hot. Two hours later, the movie is done. It was very sexual. It was very good though. '50 Shades Darker' needs to hurry up and come out because I want to see it so bad. I bet Sarah does too.
But everyone goes upstairs after that. And we go our separate ways. Bryce and Sarah went to their room, and me and Mark went to our room. Me and Mark talked about the Peyton situation. We talked for about an hour and I got tired. I wanted to sleep but I was scared.
I didn't want anything to happen. Next thing I know, I hear a knock on the front door. "Mark get up. Someone's at the door. Don't answer it yet" I say. I quickly go wake up Bryce and Sarah. "Guys wake up. There's someone at the front door. Bryce, you need to hide. Because I know who it is. I run to Mark. "Mark, go hide with Bryce" I say.
"Mark, Bryce if we're not back by 12:00 pm tomorrow, then call the cops. Mark tell him everything so he won't be lost. Sarah I'll tell you what happened later, okay. But we gotta answer the door. Sarah don't look scared. Okay, you can't look scared" she nods and walks over to Bryce. And gave him a hug and a kiss. I did the same with Mark.
We left downstairs towards the door. I opened the door. "Evie" Payton said. "Peyton" I say. "Come with me. And who's this?" She asked. "This is Sarah" I say and she nods.
We go to this house. "I told you I want Mark and Bryce" she stated. "Uhm no, you're not getting Bryce. Bryce happens to be MY FIANCÉ." Sarah said and showed Payton the ring.
"Oh is that so?" She asks Sarah. "Yes" she responded. "Give me Mark and Bryce, or there lives will be in danger" she threatened, there was someone who hit us. There was a knife to both of our necks. "HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE" we look back, and we see Mark, Bryce and three police officers. Sarah jumped on Peyton and then one of the cops came and put handcuffs on Peyton and the two guys.
Then me, Sarah, Mark and Bryce walked home. It's like 3:00 in the morning. "I told you guys to stay put" I told them. "I know, but we called the cops, they came and tracked Sarah's phone down and then here we are. We couldn't let anything happen to you guys" Bryce said. Me and Sarah both nod. Then we are home. We all go back to our rooms and back to sleep.

A/N: The picture is what Evie looks like by the way. Just in case you were confused. This chapter was very interesting to write. I thought I would do Evie's pov. But yeah. I hope you are liking this so far.
-Miranda