Chapter 11

When I woke up, I felt like I had to throw up. I guess Bryce heard me in the bathroom, so he came behind me and held my hair back. I thought that was really sweet. I love him. I'm glad to finally call him my boyfriend. "I don't feel too well" I say to him "Come on let's go lay back down" he commanded "Wait can you go check to see if mom, dad, and Joe are up please? A few minutes later Bryce comes in and he said yeah they're all up. So I immediately text the group chat, with me, mom, dad, Bryce and Joe in it and tell them to come downstairs for a little talk.
   Bryce helps me down the stairs and walks me to the living room. "Bryce and I would like to say something here. There is something you guys should know. We are dating now!!" I said jumping up and down. I kiss Bryce. And give him a hug. Joe looks at Bryce "Bryce I swear to god if you ever hurt her, you're gonna be dead, okay?" Joe said "Yes, I got it" he said.
   Honestly Bryce hasn't been to his house in ages. It's been 3 weeks since the end of the school year and he's only been there like twice.

3 Days Later
I still get sick in the morning so I'm gonna wake Bryce up for just a second. "Bryce, I have to ask you something" I said "What?" "Did we use protection when we, you know what?" I say nervously "Oh my god Sarah. We need to get you a pregnancy test as soon as possible because we didn't. I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry" he said "The only problem with that is, Bryce I'm 15 and you're 15. We can't raise a child right now" I say "I know. But we don't know if you're actually pregnant or not, we need to go get a test, right now" he says.
After he said that we got dressed and we were off to the nearest drug store. We grab a test and we go to his house because no one is there right now. So as soon as I walk in, I got to the bathroom. I take the test and wait a couple of minutes. And the test says...positive. Oh my god. I'm not ready. What if Bryce will leave me?
I walk out and I have to tell Bryce. "Bryce, I'm...pregnant" I say in tears. "It's okay, I'm not gonna leave you. I'm gonna be right here, with you the whole time. Okay don't worry, we got this" he says. I calm down. That made me feel a lot better. Now we just have to tell my parents and Joe.