Chapter 16

19 Days Later
SARAH'S POV
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! I'm so excited to open presents. It's like 6:00 in the morning and I go wake everyone up. Evie and Mark moved in too. When I wake everyone up we go to the living room and sit on the couch. I sort out the presents according to the person. "Whose going first?" I ask. They all look at me "You" Bryce says. I nod. So I first open things from Evie. She got me some clothes and some makeup. Then I open things from Mark. He got me a ton of clothes and makeup. And last is Bryce. He got me clothes, makeup, a bracelet and a necklace.

BRYCE'S POV
   So I'm gonna give Sarah her promise ring later, outside because it's snowing and it will be cool. So my turn to open presents. From Evie I got a lot of clothes. From Mark I got clothes, cologne, and shoes. From Sarah I got a ton of clothes and a huge picture frame with pictures of us. I thought that was really sweet.

EVIE'S POV
   Now it's my turn. From Sarah I got clothes and makeup. From Bryce I got a lot of clothes and makeup. And from Mark I got clothes, makeup, bracelet, and a necklace.

MARK'S POV
   And I'm last for opening presents but I don't care. From Bryce I got clothes and shoes. From Sarah I got clothes and cologne. And from Evie I got clothes and cologne. I really love this Christmas. It is the best one yet.

SARAH'S POV
   Bryce is asking everyone to get changed to go outside. It's snowing outside. This is just perfect. So I get on an outfit that I got from Bryce. We all walk outside and we play in the snow for a few minutes and then Bryce has everyone's attention. "Sarah I'm so glad I changed. I changed because I love you. I have loved you ever since I've laid eyes on you, even though I bullied you. But let's not think about that. Sarah, you are my world and I love you. I have this ring right here. This is a promise ring. It means that I will never ever leave you, ever. Now I would like to place it on your ring finger. Do I have permission to do so?" I say. "Oh my god, yes of course you do" I said. He places it on my ring finger. And then I jump into his arms and give him a passionate kiss. "I love you Bryce. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you" I confess. "I love you too" he says.
   Then we all go inside and watch movies and drink hot chocolate. Bryce's phone rings he answers it and he said its for you.
S- Hello
M- Hello honey, it is your mother
S- What do you want?
M- Merry Christmas
S- Don't say Merry Christmas. You didn't like the fact that me and Bryce are having a baby. Don't ever call Bryce again. And if you do, I will get a restraining order against you, dad and Joe. You got it.
   Then I hung up. "God she gets on my nerves" we all just laugh and joke around, until Bryce's mom said it's time to eat. We gather around the table and start eating. There is chicken, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, green beans and a lot of other stuff.
   After we finish eating it's 2:30 in the afternoon and me and Bryce have a doctors appointment to see how the baby is doing. We call an Über to come pick us up.

At The Doctors Office
   "Sarah Moore" the nurse says. We walk to a room. "The doctor will be with you I'm a few minutes" she says. We both nod. She closes the door. "I hope the baby is okay" I say to Bryce "It will be okay, don't worry" he assures me. Ten minutes later the doctor comes in. "Hello, my name is Dr. Lynn. How are you doing today?" She said. "I'm doing good" I say. "Okay so it looks like you have a baby in your tummy. How far along are you?" She asks "Four months" I say and she nods. "Okay you want a check up. And you can also know the gender of the baby do you want" she says I look at Bryce and he nods "Yeah that would be great.
So she has me lay down and then tells me to lift my shirt up. She puts the gel on my stomach. "Hmmm, looks like there is two baby's there, they're both girls, and they are doing just fine" she said. I'm so thankful. "Wow Bryce, we are having twins, oh my god. And they are both healthy" I tell him "I can't believe it. I'm so happy. I can't wait. Only five more months Sarah" he said. "I know. I'm so excited and happy. Now that we know the gender, we can start buying baby stuff.
When we are done at the doctors office, we go back home. Twenty minutes later we are finally home. "MARK, EVIE GET DOWN HERE. WE HAVE EXCITING NEWS" I tell to Mark and Evie. "Bryce, you tell them this time" he nods. Mark and Evie come downstairs into the kitchen where we are. "Me and Sarah are having twins, they are both girls, and are both healthy" he said. He truly sounded happy. They both come and give up hugs.
Then we all go upstairs and do our own thing. Bryce went to film a YouTube video, Mark and Evie went to see their parents as it is Christmas Day, and I am just laying down watching some Netflix. I feel my eyes getting heavy. Next thing I know, I'm asleep. I feel Bryce come into bed and get out his laptop to start editing. And then I was out like a light.