Chapter 15

Well, I kept waking Bryce up because I was moving a lot. So he carried me to our room and put me on the bed covered me up and then he got into bed. Later on I get out of bed and notice Bryce isn't there. So I walk down stairs, he's making pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Evie and Mark are sitting at the bar. So I decided to scare them. I walk slowly towards them and I tap them on the shoulders and screamed. That worked for Evie, but not Mark. Evie almost fell out of her chair.
I walk behind Bryce and hug him from behind and kiss him on the cheek. "Hello Bryce, good morning" I say smiling at him "Good morning babe" he says. "Babe? That's a new one. I like it" I say then I smack his butt. "I figured you would, that's why I said it" I go and sit next to Evie. "Good morning you two" I say to Mark and Evie. "Morning" they both say in sync.
"Mark, wanna do something today? Just you and me. I feel like we haven't hung out in a while" I ask Mark. "Sure. What are we gonna do?" Mark asks "I don't know. I'll figure it out" I said, Mark nods. "What am I supposed to do?" Evie asks me. "Hang out with Bryce" she nods

2 Hours Later
Me and Mark are currently at the mall Christmas shopping. Christmas is like 19 days away. We go our separate ways got find presents. First I go get Bryce's present. I go to American Eagle and Aeropostale. He said he needed more clothes. Then I go to Best Buy to get him more games. I go find a printer shop so I can print out pictures of us. That's all I'm getting him.
Next is Mark. He said he doesn't want anything special. But you know I don't listen. I go to Belk and American Eagle. I got him some shirts, pants and cologne.
   Finally is Evie. She said she doesn't care what she gets. So I go to Forever 21, Sephora, Victoria's Secret, and Pink. I get her some makeup and some clothes.
   I text Mark and ask him where to meet him at. He said Starbucks of course. So I walk to Starbucks and I wait for him. Five minutes later here comes Mark. "You ready?" He asks "Yup lets go" I say. So we call an Über to take us home. When we get home I see Bryce and Evie playing video games. Looks like they had fun. I take my presents to the spare room. Then I go back downstairs and talk to them.

MARK'S POV
   So me and Sarah are at the mall, Christmas shopping. First up is Evie. I go to Pandora and get her a necklace and a bracelet. Then I got to Sephora, and Forever 21. I got her some clothes and makeup.
   Next is Bryce. I go to The Shoe Dept. Aeropostale, and then American Eagle. I got him some cologne, clothes and shoes.
   Finally is Sarah. I go to Forever 21, Rue 21, and Sephora. I got her some makeup and clothes. And then I got to Starbucks to find Sarah waiting. Then we left to go home.

BRYCE'S POV
   So Mark and Sarah went out to do whatever, so now it's just me and Evie. "What do you suppose they're doing?" Evie asks "Probably Christmas shopping" I say and she nods. Oh yeah by the way my mom doesn't live with us anymore, well not in the house. She has a little house in the back yard so we can have our privacy. We have a lot of rooms in this house now. We have 5 rooms. "Do you think Mark would let y'all move in here? I'm mean this is a lot of room for two about to be three in a couple of months" I ask her "I mean I don't think he would mind" she said and I nod. "Wanna go do Christmas shopping as well?" I ask "Sure, why not" she agrees.
   We go to another mall because we both know that Sarah and Mark are gonna be at the one closer. "When you're done go to Starbucks, okay?" I tell her. She nods and walks off.
   First is of course Sarah. She said she doesn't want anything expensive. I'm not gonna listen. So I go to Kay Jewelers. I am gonna get her three things from here. The first thing is a bracelet, next is a necklace, and then it's a promise ring. Then I go to Wet Seal, Forever 21 and then Sephora. I got her some clothes and makeup.
   Next is Evie. It's basically the same stores except for Kay Jewelers. I got to Forever 21, Rue 21, Sephora and Wet Seal. I get her some clothes and makeup as well.
   Finally it's Mark. I go to American Eagle, Aeropostale, and The Shoe Dept. I got him some shoes, and clothes. That was fun. I live Christmas. I'm now going to Starbucks. And I don't see Evie. Maybe she's not done yet.

EVIE'S POV
   I'm at the mall with Bryce and we are doing Christmas shopping. Yayyy. I love Christmas.
   So first is Mark, duh, why wouldn't it be. He said he doesn't want to much. I go to American Eagle, and Aeropostale. I got him some clothes and cologne.
   Next is Sarah. She doesn't care what she wants. So I got to Sephora, Forever 21, and Rue 21. I got her some makeup and clothes.
   Finally is Bryce. He also doesn't care what he wants. So I just go to the same stores I got Mark's stuff from, American Eagle and Aeropostale. I walk to Starbucks and see Bryce waiting for me.
   "I'm ready to go now" Bryce nods and we call an Über to come pick us up. And ten minutes later we are home. We put our stuff down and start playing video games. Five minutes later Sarah, and Mark are back. We all start talking about random things.