Chapter 17

I woke up cuddled up to Bryce. I kiss him on the cheek. He moved around and groaned. "Good morning babe" I say "good morning" he said in his sexy morning voice. I love his morning voice. "Bryce, have I ever told you that I love your morning voice?" I ask. "No you haven't" he said. We both laughed. After that, we went downstairs to get something to eat, and get some coffee.
Later me and Bryce are flying to Los Angeles, California for a little vacation. We leave at 2:00 and its 10:30 right now. We still have to pack too. We are gonna be there for 2 weeks. I'm so excited.
"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!!" Bryce said "oh sorry, I was thinking" I say "Thinking about what?" He questions "You" I say. "Stop you're making me blush" I walk up to him and give him a hug. "I love you so much Sarah. Don't you ever forget that" he said "I won't. I love you so much too" I respond. Bryce gave me a kiss on the lips. It was passionate. I think all of our kisses are passionate.
After we eat, we go upstairs and pack. It's now 11:15, so we need to hurry up because I'm pretty sure both of us will have a lot in our suitcases. I have a total of 1 suitcases and 1 book bag. I put all of my clothes, makeup and shoes that I'm gonna need in my suitcase. I put my all of my electronics in my book bag. Bryce has the same amount as me. He did the same thing.
It's now 1:00 and we are now headed to the airport. I tell the Über driver where to drive. A few minutes later we are at the airport. It's now 1:30. We have to got through security now. Once we get there to security, they ask us to walk through a beeper thing, put our electronics in a bucket, and to take off our shoes. (A/N: I don't know if that's what happens in an airport. I've never been on a plane so I don't know) After that we are clear and we wait like five minutes and our plane is boarding.
On the plane, I sit next the the window because I wanted to. I've never been on a plane anyways. "Bryce, I'm scared" I say "Look at me Sarah, I love you and you know that, I will not let anything happen to you, okay. I would take a bullet for you. I would die for you. Okay so I'm right here" he said. He always knows what to say. "Okay, I'm calm now. Thanks for that talk. I needed it" I say and Bryce nodded. I grab his hand and rest my head on his shoulder. Soon I fell asleep.

5 Hours Later
I woke up to Bryce shaking me. "Sarah, we're landing right now" he said. I look out the window, and we just hit the runway. "Oh my god Bryce we are in Los Angeles. I've never been here, but you have. You're gonna have to show me where you went and what you did" I tell him "Okay I will, don't worry" I nod. Soon we are off the plane and in the airport. We call an Über to come pick us up and take us to the hotel.
"Wait, is that Connor Franta? Oh my god it is. I haven't talked to him in ages. We need to go say hi" We walk over to Connor. "Hey Connor" I say and he turns around "Oh my god hey Sarah. I haven't seen you in forever. How've you been?" He asked "I'm good. Oh, this is my boyfriend Bryce" I introduce Bryce to Connor. They shake hands. "What are you here for?" Connor asks "We're here for vacation" Bryce said. "Oh well you're welcome to stay at my house while y'all are here. How long are you guys here for?" He asks "Two weeks" I respond. Connor nods. Then we are off to Connor house.
"Bryce, are you jealous?" I ask him. "No I'm not" he said. "Yes you are, I can tell. You don't have to worry, Connor is gay" I assure him. "I'll show you his coming out video when we get there" he nods. In like ten minutes we are at his house. "Connor, can we watch your coming out video? I wanna show Bryce. He's never seen it" I ask hoping he would say yes. "Sure we can. First you guys gotta get settled in. I'll show you guys your room" he says and shows us our room. "Make yourselves at home" he says. We set our suitcases on the bed and then we unpack.