Chapter 14

So Me and Evie are going shopping to get everything we need like food, drinks, snacks etc. Bryce and Mark are getting the living room ready. I'm so excited for this. We're gonna be squad goals.

At The Store
First me and Evie go to the food section. "What do you wanna get, besides pizza because we are going to order pizza later" I ask Evie. "Anything unhealthy, hahaha" I nod in agreement. We get like everything there. Then we go to the blanket section. We get like every single blanket there that was big, or soft. It costed about $400 it was a lot.

At My House
   The living room looks great. There is enough space to put everything now. I'm so excited.

BRYCE'S POV
Okay, I'm gonna have a kid. That still hasn't sunk in yet. I've always wanted a kid. I really can't wait. But I have to wait, 9 months. Tonight me, Sarah, Evie, and Mark are having a sleepover. I'm happy right now. I have everything I could ask for. I have a beautiful girlfriend, who is pregnant with my child, and I have two amazing best friends who are always there for me. I am absolutely glad that I changed. I hate the way Sarah's parents and Joe treated her. You don't say that to someone who is gonna have a kid. You just don't do that. An abortion, really? But it's fine because she moved in with me. Now I get to see her everyday. If she likes it or not.

EVIE'S POV
I'm really truly happy for Sarah and Bryce. They are having a kid. Gosh, their baby is gonna be so adorable. They are both really good looking people. And you already know that their baby is gonna be beautiful or handsome.

SARAH'S POV
   First we set up all the blankets. We set up 4 soft, big blankets on the floor and two on the couch for me. Two blankets for the floor and the couch to cover up with. Next we set out the food. There was one table on each side. We set the food up. Then we order pizza. And finally we pick the movie. We pick 'Annabelle'. That looks like such a scary movie. I'm gonna sit on the floor with them because I get scared really easily, but I love scary movies. Finally the pizza came and I set it down in front of us. We got four large pizzas, one for each of us. We put in the movie and we watched it.

2 Hours Later
   No no no no, just no. I'm scared. Bryce will sleep with me, on the outside. "Bryce you're sleeping with me" he nods. Then we watch a happy movie, we picked 'Vacation' it was hilarious. After that we all decide to go to sleep. I got on the couch and Bryce came after me. Mark and Evie slept on the floor. Bryce kissed me on the lips "goodnight beautiful, I love you" he said. "Goodnight handsome, I love you too" and with that we all went to sleep.