Chapter 7

BRYCE'S POV
So I went to school and Mark happened to be there too. I told him the only reason why I'm changing is because of Sarah. I have to admit, I kinda like her again. I just don't know. So I waited for Sarah to come and I saw her and I walked up to her and took her books from her. She flinched a little. I guess she thought I was gonna hit her or something, like I normally do.
I walked her to her class and she gave me a huge hug. I think that's a good sign. So after that, I went to my first block and my friends came up to me. I know they didn't want me to change, but I wanted to. I've hurt enough people in my life. And I don't want to hurt anymore. "You know, if you change and it's not exactly how you planned, don't come crawling back to us" my best friend Blake said to me "I won't. This is what I want. I like her. And I like her enough to change, for her. And for other people" I say. "Whatever we're not friends anymore Bryce. GOODBYE" they all say the goodbye part together. It's whatever though. I don't care.
But what if they start to bully me just because I've changed. I will have to change my schedule.
   Tonight is the night of the dinner with Sarah, Sarah's parents, and Evie. I book a really nice pizza restaurant. It's called Pieros. They have really good pizza. Now I just need to get ready. I take a shower, brush my teeth, then get dressed.

At The Pieros
   I waited for them at a table for 5. Next thing I know is I see Sarah and her parents. And someone else who I don't recognize. He sat beside her parents and Sarah sat beside me. This guy started to talk. He's British. Woah. "Bryce, this is my brother Joe" Sarah says to me.
   "Hello" I say to Joe. "What do you think you're doing? Just casually kicking and punching my sister around. You must be out of your mind" he says "I've stopped that. This morning for school, I waited for her, so I could grab her books for her so she wouldn't have to hold them." I responded "How much you wanna bet that you won't keep doing that for her?" He says "I'm for real going to change. I already told my friends that I'm changing and they said don't come crawling back to us if it doesn't turn out the way you want it. I really want to do this. I want how me and Sarah used to be. Best friends. And I never want to lose her again" I said "Okay, I swear if I here one more thing about you kicking or punching her, I swear I'll do what you done to her. See how you like it" he threatened "I promise I won't do anything to hurt her anymore" I say. He nods at me.
   I asked Sarah what her parents names are. She said Jackie and Peter. Her parents are pretty cool. I think they are kinda impressed with me because of what I said. And I meant that. Pizza is here now time to eat.

At My House
   Yeah, after that I went home because I was tired. I can't stop thinking about Sarah. I was doing this for her. I like her, just a little bit more now.