Chapter 27

A/N: This chapter contains mature content

   Mark comes downstairs with all of us. "When is the funeral?" Evie asks. "Next Wednesday" he said. He looked so sad. I've never seen him this sad. "I'm gonna get on YouNow. I haven't broadcasted in a while. I wanna tell my supporters what's been going on in my life and stuff" he says then he goes back upstairs.
   We all just leave him be. Even Evie, and she's his girlfriend. Me and Bryce are just cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. And Evie is sitting there all by herself. "Evie, why don't you go up there" I suggest. She gets up and goes upstairs.
   And she doesn't return. Maybe he needed her. That's probably why she didn't come back down here. Bryce gets up to go to the bathroom. I'm laying down now. When he comes back, he does the Grind On Me dance on me and when he stops he lays on top of me.
   He kisses me softly. He kisses my neck. He picks me up and takes me to our room. I knew this was gonna happen. He had to wait nine months to do this so I'll let him.
   He takes his shirt off and I take mine off. He takes my pants off and I take his off. "Remember to put on a condom babe" I say. "Oh yeah right" he says. He gets one. He takes my underwear off. He puts on the condom and starts to push in and out of me.
   "YES" he moans. "OH YEAH BABY" I say. "OH YEAH" he said. He flips me to where I'm on my back. He sticks himself inside of me. "YEAHHH" I say. "OH FUCK" I say. "SHIT, YEAH" he said. "FASTER HARDER FASTER" I yell so loudly. "I'M GONNA..." He says.
   He came. He took it off. "Oh you thought we were done?" He says and I nod. "Get on your knees" he demanded. I got on my knees and I did what he wanted me to do. He pulled my hair up and I started bobbing up and down on him. After doing that for a little bit, he came all over my face. I licked what's around my mouth.
   After that I went to the bathroom, wiped all of it off to make sure there was no evidence on my face of what we just did. This day was sad, but great. Bryce made this day great.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short. I just didn't know what else to put for this chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer.
                    -Miranda