Chapter 8

SARAH'S POV
   Evie didn't show up for the dinner last night. She missed a lot. I knew Joe would get upset and mad. But now Joe is staying with us for 2 weeks. And Bryce said he would be coming around a lot more to catch up on what I'm up to and what he missed while he was bullying me. But yeah I don't mind. I like him. But there is like no chance of him dating me, even though he likes me.
   Today I'm gonna hang out with Joe today. So we can catch up on things. And later me, him and Bryce are gonna all hang out. I want Joe to see how fun Bryce can be. I can see, he has changed already. There is a difference in his attitude. He hasn't put his hands on me since  Friday. Unless he's giving me a hug. But he doesn't hurt me. Which I'm thankful for.
   I need to get ready to hang out with Joe. First I pick out my clothes. I am wearing black high waisted pants and a mint green crop top that says Wanderlust on it. I love it. But yeah. I take a quick shower. Do my hair. I put it I a messy ponytail with a braid on the side and in the back. I do my makeup. I don't put much on. I put on my foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, and eyeliner. Then I go downstairs and Joe is waiting on me. "You could've told me to hurry up" I say to him "No I could've. You're a girl. Even if I told you to hurry up, you would be done in the same amount of time you just got done" he tells me "Okay whatever, let's go"