Chapter 5 - backstage *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

The concert ended and we got taken backstage.

We showed the security guards our passes and they let us through with a smile on their face.

We smiled at them.

Another security guard led us into a room where we had to sit on the sofas until the boys finished gettig changed.

*10 minutes later*

5 boys came walking into the room.

Casually talking to each other not even noticing us sitting right behind them.

Rude much.

As if she was reading my mind, Alisha decided to clear her throat.

Not making it anymore awkward Ali.

The boys all turned around and saw us just staring at them.

"Hello, im Alisha Riverside, you can call me Ali. Thats my best friend Elizabeth Taylor but you can call her Lizzie or Liz." She said, pointing to me and her.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said politely.

Zayn, Liam and Harry had their own conversation whilst me,Niall,Alisha and Louis just kept looking at each other.

Nobody spoke.

We just stared at each other.

Me and Niall stared into each others eyes.

Alisha and Louis looked like they were either having a staring contest with each other or staring into each others eyes like we were.

Um, okay. This is not creepy or anything.

"Its a plessure to meet you Elizabeth" Niall said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I blushed and he laughed at my reaction.

"Sorry about the others love. they're not very talkative today." Niall said, pointing over at the 3 boys in the corner talking still.

"Its okay, im used to people not talking to me most of my life." I said, trying not to let the tears fall down.