Chapter 30 - Alisha's POV *edited*

Alisha's POV

My parents picked me up from school and drove me back home.

"so where have you been staying then Alisha dear." My mum asked me.

"At Eliza's new house mum."

"oh okay then" my dad said. walking away.

um okay then....

my phone then suddenly started ringing....

I glanced down and cringed at the caller ID.

'Louis💕 calling'

I excused myself and ran to my bedroom and answered the call.

L - Louis      A- Alisha

A- Hello?

L- Alisha! where the heck are you! Im very worried about you and Niall is too about Eliza.

A- im at my parents house for the weekend and then going for a holiday with Jack,Jen,Louise and Eliza.

L- Are you anywhere near a mirror. I need to talk to you. please.

A- fine. only cos i forgive and forget things easily.

L- great, give me one second.

A- okay.

I hear scuffling around and some mumbling.

A- Louis, are you there?

I suddenly feel an arm go around my waist.

"im right here!" Louis whispered into my ear.

"im so so so sorry for what happened at school the other day. Me and Leo are really hoping that you would forgive us both." Louis said holding my hands tightly making the sparks go all up my arms.

"Yes, I forgive you and Leo." I said giving him a hug.

The hug turned quickly into laying on my bed and cuddling until my parents called me downstairs to tell me something.

"Alisha! come downstairs a minute please!" my dad shouts up the stairs

"coming dad!" I shouted back.

"Louis stay here, do your invisibility thingy that you do!" I said with a little wink.

"alright babe, want me to come down with ya? in silent ninja mode" (😂😂) Louis said swinging his arms around pretending to be a ninja.

I just laughed and pat his head.

"fine, come on ninja boy." i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the living room door where i hear mumbling.

"We need to tell her the truth james. I cant keep it a secret anymore. She'll find out about it and about him soon enough but we need to tell her before its too late." I heard my mums voice

"I know that Patricia and I agree that she is ready."
As soon as my dad said that, I looked at Louis who looked a bit confused.

I giggled at his concerntration face.

Then after a couple of seconds i realised he was mindlinking someone.

His eyes went back to the beautiful blue and looked at me with a grin.

"you'll like what they are going to tell you. trust me."
He said squeezing my hand then walking back upstairs with a smile.

'mindlink me if you feel uncomfortable and i will make a ninja move.' Louis said .

I could hear from his voice that he had a smirk on his face.

'alright ninja.' I said back with a laugh.

I walked into the living room.

My parents realised this as I was stood by the doorway for about 2 minutes.

"Alisha! come and sit down. we need a talk." My dad said pointing to the single chair whilst my mum and dad shared the sofa.

"um okay then" i said confused.