Chapter 8 - another fight *edited*

Last time........

"I will see you soon my darling Elizabeth. Me and your mother are so proud of how far you have become. Make sure that those 5 boys behave when they are with you and that they look after you otherwise they have to see to me. And that wouldnt bea pretty sight to see" Marco or my dad said whilst giving me a hug.

"Thank you for coming back to tell me"

Later that night I decided that I wanted to move to my own house, so I asked Alisha's parents if I could get my own house and they agreed to buy me a house, not a mansion or anything like that, just a little house not far from the woods either.

They said they would buy the furniture and everything as they told me im like another daughter to them.

Elizabeth's POV

Since meeting my dad and meeting the boys, I've been taking more care around where I'm going.

Just in case any of Graham the vampire helpers come for me.

The boys always stay over my new house and Alisha occasionly stays over as well.

I always go into the woods to see them running around the woods and I go for a run with them as well.

Well, I ride on Niall or Liam. (not in a dirty way 😂)

The others are still getting used to me.

Talking about Alisha, Have I told Alisha about the boys being wolves yet?

The answer is no.

But I'm thinking about telling her tonight.

She's staying over my house tonight as it's the summer, so we're going camping in the woods, convenient right.

I'm thinking of telling the boys to randomly showing up in the woods and sit with us when I call them.

Then I will tell her.

Then Louis can explain to Alisha about everything. I'm so getting them two together.

Hahaha.

Knock, knock.

That might be Alisha.

I walked over to the front door to see an excited Alisha.

Her long blonde hair bouncing around from the wind.

"What we doing tonight then?" Alisha asks me getting more excited by the second.

"Well, I was thinking that we could watch some movies before we go for a camp out in the woods tonight." I said, hoping that the boys would be listening and would be looking out for me and Alisha in the woods incase.

'Just be careful out in the woods tonight' Liam's stern voice appeared inside my head.

I mentally rolled my eyes,

'I'm always careful Liam.' I said sassily

'Don't roll your eyes at me Elizabeth.'

'Sorry mother.'

'Lizzie, please be careful. Liam is just being the daddy, but im your real daddy and I say that you should listen to him as hes the smartest. The other boys are just not as smart.' I hear my dad/marcos voice in my head.

'Yes daddy.' I said, trying to ignore the 4 annoying people in my head shouting at Liam for calling them dumb.

'Hey! We are smart!' Louis,Zayn,Harry and Nialls voices all echo inside of my head at once along with a few other words that i shouldn't repeat.

'Good luck with them LiLi, you'll need it'

'Gee thanks Lizzie' they all said inside my head.

'And dont forget to come to our normal place when I mind link you guys to come. Okay? Okay! Speak to you guys later, love you all lots!'

'Byeeeeeee!' They all said back.

Later that night

We are in the middle of watching finding nemo when I felt like someone was watching me.

I quickly got up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of milk to try and stop me from panicing.

I looked out the kitchen window and saw a fats movement go past the woods entrance.

'Guys? Are any of you near my house by any chance?' I mindlinked the boys.

'Lizzie?' Liam.

'Babe?' Niall

'Whats the matter?' Harry

'Why?' Zayn

'Are you and Alisha okay?' Louis.

'Im fine guys, i was just wondering cos I feel like someone is watching me and its freaking me out a little bit.'

'Niall and Louis, you two come with me to check the girls. Harry and Zayn, you two keep an eye out around the campsite where the girls are going later.' A deeper voice I haven't heard before said.

'Yes Alpha Loki.' The other boys voices replied.

5 minutes later, I saw a familiar black wolf, white wolf and a brown wolf start to walk closer to my house which I guessed was Louis,Niall and Liam just checking on me.

'Come outside' I heard Niall's voice beg me.

'Fine, only for 5 minutes though'

'Yay!'

I quickly grabbed my shoes and my coat and checked on Alisha, who was now asleep on the sofa before walking back into the kitchen and outside into the woods where Niall and Louis were patiently waiting.

I walked closer to the gate that led into the woods, which made Niall and Louis snap their heads round and quietly growl.

But then realised it was only me.

Louis started to whine at me after a while cos he wasnt getting cuddled with so I invited him over to where I was with Niall.

But Niall didnt like that very much, play fighting with him every 5 seconds. (of summer, if your a 5sos fan I have a 5sos fanfic on my profile so if you fancy checking that out*

Why do boys have to be so annoying?!

Alisha's POV

I woke up with a startle, meaning i fell off the sofa that I was in a very peaceful sleep on.

I wonder where Lizzie went.

Oh well.

I walked into the kitchen to look for some food and get a glass of water as well.

I looked out the kitchen window and saw the woods which looked beautiful.

I was really interested in the woods, so i decided to go look around it.

I grabbed my shoes and my coat as well as my backpack and stuffed some food in there for later.

Then started walking out the back door carrying my art book so I can doodle in the woods.

As soon as I got to the gate to enter the woods, I started to get a bit nervous.

What if there are wolves in there? What if they eat me?

What I saw in front of me surprised me the most though.

"Lizzie?"

"Uh.....hi?"