Chapter 27 - Get away *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

As soon as Jack introduced us to Jenny and her sister, Louise, me and Alisha became best of friends with Jenny and Louise.

We even got my little sisters, Dannielle and Issabelle to come on our little holiday away to give my parents time for themselves.

We werent going to be on our own, as Jack is one of our protectors he is making sure we are all safe and my brother, Nathan is going to be border patrolling the house during the night.

We all got inside Jack's car and drove to my house that I used to live in before my life changed completly.

I just hope the 1D boys dont realise we're missing other wise we are in troubleee.

************************************************************************

Niall's POV

As me and the boys came back from being at the studio for the weekend and stuck with doing border patrol all week, we havent had much time to see or hang out with the girls.

I didnt hear any noise at all. everyone must be at school still.

I walked upstairs to mine and Elizabeth's bedroom to see if she was asleep.

I knocked on the door before entering incase she was.

"Eliza? are you asleep? can I come in?" I whispered and slowly opened the door to the bedroom to be met with nobody but a letter on the bed.

Dear Niall,
Eliza and Alisha have gone away for a few days.
The last few months both of the girls have had so much to take in that we decided that they both needed to have time for it all to sink in.
Don't worry, Jack is with the girls and Nathan will be on border patrol during the night. They will only be away from the Castle for a week
Please dont worry about them.
from King and Queen'

Oh dear......

Elizabeth's POV

We arrived at the house that we'll all be staying at for the next week.

Me and Alisha have became best friends with Jenny and her little sister Louise.

We found out that Jenny is Jack's mate and so he is staying at the house as well.

Nathan, my brother is visiting us later to update us if anyone is around or near by.

He'll be coming every night around 7pm.

until then we get settled in and get to know Jenny and Louise better.

Jack took Jenny into another room and explained to her that he is a werewolf and that she is his mate.

She just laughed and walked out the room.