Chapter 31 - Alisha's POV & Parents talk *edited*

Still Alisha's POV

My parents both looked at each other like they were talking in their heads just like how Louis did earlier.

"Alisha, me and your mother need to tell you something very important. You need to make sure that you dont tell anybody unless you ask us first. understand?" My dad explained in a bit of stern voice that I couldnt say no to.

Weird.

"You have an older brother." My mum tells me looking into my eyes.

"What?" I said, trying not to scream at them for not telling me sooner.

"yes, its true. His name is Tyler and he is 28 years old. He was only 10 years old when you were born. We couldnt tell him he had a little sister cos he was staying at your grandma's house for the summer then got a job soon after. He's working away on a secret project at the moment. We just thought that now is your time to know." My dad explained, trying to comfort my mum as she had tears running down her face.

"What else do you need to tell me?" I said between my teeth.

"We're werewolves and so are you. You were meant to shift when you was 16 but now your 18 we are getting slightly worried." My mum explained.

She came over and gave me a hug.

After about 2 minutes of hugging she froze and sniffed.

Her eyes turned slightly golden and turned to my dad.

His eyes were already golden.

They werent lieing.

oh no more wolfs to worry about....

"Have you been near the woods lately sweetpea?" My mum asked me.

"No, ive been with Eliza and my new friends Jenny, Louise and Jack. Jenny and Jack are kinda dating and Eliza has a boyfriend called Niall."
"And I kinda now have a boyfriend..." I mumbled under my breath.

My mums eyes went wide in shock and surprise.

She then gave me a hug and said "You've found him havent you"

"Boyfriend?!" My dad shouted after a couple of minutes of silence. 

His eyes were now black.

If I remember back to school, black eyes means that his wolf is in control and is very angry.

This made me cover my ears.

My mum noticed me shaking slightly and shouted at my dad.

"James! Calm him down now! You're scaring your daughter!" My mum screamed at him.

'Louis? any help? how to calm down a angry black eyed wolf' I mindlinked Louis.

'hmm, funny question.. Try telling your mum to give him a hug. That always made Leo calm down.'

'Cheers for that information'
I whispered into my mums ear to give my dad physical contact which will calm him down.

The look she gave me after I said that was the 'iwilltalktoyoulater' look..

she then walked up to my dad and gave him a hug.

He suddenly froze and looked down at my mum.

He then leant down and kissed her.

'ew' I thought to myself.

'get used to that, we'll be like that soon enough babe' I suddenly hear Leo's voice in my head then a growl.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the front room.

I walked back upstairs and into my bedroom.

I noticed that Louis was still in my bedroom but saw him staring out the window with a confused emotion on his face.

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

We both just kept staring out the window up at the moon.

It looked beautiful.

We then got bored so we just cuddled.

A few hours later, I was on my own laying in my bed.