Chapter 13 - alisha meets royalty *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

Louis came back after talking to my parents and his 'master' with a smile on his face.

He came into the room that me and Alisha were in playing with Danielle and Isabelle and sat next to Alisha and gave her a massive hug.

I smiled at the two cuddling together secretly wishing that I could see Niall right now.

'You wont have to wait too long for that Liz' Louis's voice said in my head.

I glanced over to him and he had a smirk covering his face.

'What did you do Louis?' I said back to him.

'I might of told your parents about him being your mate and now they might be currently talking to him about it now?'

'Oh god! Louis!'

'Im sorry Lizzie! I was too excited about telling your parents about me and Alisha being mates that it kinda slipped out of my mouth'

'Thats a good enough excuse I guess'

'Yay! Im forgiven'

'Lizzie. Come to the throne room please. Me and your mother need to speak with you. Louis will show you to the room.' My dads stern voice echoed through my head making Louis slightly bow down.

'Coming now daddy'

"Alisha, I need to go to the restroom. So I will be back in a bit" I said facing her face.

"Louis, could you show me where it is as i'll probably get lost in this big place." I said to Louis trying not to mention my parents.

Alisha still didnt know that I was adopted.

Alisha just nodded and carried on playing dolls with the twins.

I grabbed Louis's arm and dragged him out the room.

"You'll have to show me where the room is then get back quickly as Alisha gets jealous very easily."

"Thanks for the hint hahaha." Louis said, then grabbed my arm and dragged me to a big door.

He knocked onto the door.

As I was about to turn around to thank him he had disappeared.

The door opened to see Niall stood there was a pink cheeked face.

"Come in Lizzie." Niall said.

I walked into the room to see my mum and dad sat in two chairs at the top of the room.

Niall then came and stood next to me, holding my hand to calm me down.

"Niall, I had news from Louis earlier that you believe that Elizabeth is your mate, the one you want to be with for the rest of your life is this information correct?" My dad said, sternly, looking into Niall's eyes making him look a bit uncomfortable.

I gently squeezed his hand to calm him down, which worked.

He turned to me and gave me a small smile and nodding his head.

I looked over to my parents to see a proud smile on my mums face and a grin on my dads face.

I ran over to my parents and pulled them both into a hug.

I looked over at Niall. He was stood there awkwardly whilst we were hugging each other.

'Come over and join the hug Nialler' I mindlinked him.

He looked up and smiled at me. He slowly walked over to us.

My dad and mum both pulled him into the group hug.

'Awww! Wheres my group hug?' Louis's voice said in my head.

I looked around towards the door and saw Louis, Alisha and the twins, which were being carried by Alisha and Louis in there arms.

I smiled at them to come and join our hug. Which they did.

The twins were put down and they both ran over to their mum and dad. And Louis and Alisha slowly walked over to us.

"Alisha, I would like you to meet my 'real' parents." Her face was filled with pure shock.

She's still getting used to the fact that One Direction are werewolves and that my parents are the king and queen of supernaturals.