Chapter 14 - camping part 2 *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

"Alisha, I would like you to meet my 'real' parents." Her face was filled with pure shock.

She's still getting used to the fact that one direction are werewolves and that my parents are the king and queen of supernaturals.

"Wow" the one word that came out of Alisha's mouth.

"Its a pleasure to meet you my dear Alisha. Myself and my husband have heard many good things about you from Eizabeth and the other boys as well." My mum said.

"Please dont be scared. We are very nice and Louis would have something to say to us if we wasn't." My father said.

You can tell that she was scared cos she was visibally shaking.

'Louis, calm her down or take Alisha for a walk or something. She looks like shes about to pass out or something' I mind messeged Louis.

'Why dont we start to head to the camp site cos the boys said its ready now.' He replied in my head

'Good idea Louis.'

'Liam, are you guys ready for meeying Alisha yet? And is the campsite sorted?'

'Yeah, everything is ready and we sure are ready to meet Louis's mate and your best friend.'
'Okay, dont forget that you have to be in wolf form when you first meet her then after a while go behind a tree and change back to human form.'

'Okay, sounds like a good plan to me'

'Okay, Louis and Alisha are on their way now so keep an eye on them and im just waiting for my little brother to get back from his run then we'll come.'

'Okay, we love you! Byeeeee'

"I think its time we head to the camp site that we are staying at now as its starting to get dark." Louis said outloud, telling everyone else what I was thinking.

"Good idea Louis, you and Alisha can head there now and me & Niall will catch up with you in a bit. I just want to meet my little brother first." I said looking round the room at the two boys and girl to see them both nod their heads.

After we sat on the chairs casually talking to my parents about everything they missed out on, I hear a loud bang and footsteps coming into the room.

"Nathanial! Please come in here a minute!" My mum shouts through the house.
I hear a groan then running footsteps coming towards the room.

"Yes mother and father?" A boy, who must be Nathanial, walked in the room, with a vest top on and shorts as well. He had blue eyes and brown curly hair side swept from running.

He turned round to see Niall. Niall stood up and stood behind my chair so I was out of view, He ran over to him and gave him a massive hug.

"Niallll! I missed you so much! Where have you been for the last few months?"

"Ive been busy. I have a beautiful girlfriend and mate. But your parents want you to meet someone though. Your older sister"

"What? You found your mate?! Wait what?! I have an older sister?! Where?! Where is she?!" At this point, Nathan (shoutened name) was jumping around excited about meeting me.

Niall slowly grabbed my hand and pulled me round to infront of him.

I was so shy. What if my brother didnt like me? What if he walks away and doesnt talk to me?

'Hes gonna love you, just as much as i do' Niall's voice came into my head.

I took a quick glance at Niall to see him smiling at me.

I shyly turned round to face my new brother, to see his face light up like its christmas.

"Hello." I said quietly, with a slight wave to him. But instead of saying anything, nathan pulled me into a hug and dipped his head into my neck.

"Its so good to finally meet you big sister! Niall has told me lots about you since I was a little boy and it made me want to meet you more and more each day!" Nathan said with a big smile on his face.

"Im sorry for being so rude earlier, I just had something to deal with so I had to leave before I threw a tantrum. Im Nathanial but everyone calls me Nathan. You must be Elizabeth."

"Yeah thats me, you can call me Lizzie cos i dont like the longer version."

"Well, it was good seeing you again Nathan, but me and Lizzie need to get going cos we want to be there when her best friend Alisha meets the other boys tonight when we go camping." Niall ended our conversation.

"Okay, cool. I will see you tomorrow and dont forget that I get to meet your mate soon Niall." Nathan said cheerfully.

"Oh Nathan, I think you've already met her." Niall said cheekily a smirk on his face.

My cheeks started to go bright red when Niall said that.

"Awww! Im always the last person to know these type of things! You two are good together and good luck with tonight and tell the other 4 boys I said hello and that I might pop over to see you tonight and also to set up an extra tent for me."

"Sounds good mate" Niall went over to Nathan and gave him a hug and then grabbed my hand to walk to say goodbye to my parents and other siblings.

After another 5 minutes, we finally came out of the castle where my new found family lived.

Me and Niall walked outside hand in hand, Niall quickly walked behind a tree to shift into his wolf form.

Im still not used to him changing in front of me.

I climbed onto Niall's back (in his wolf form) and we were off running through the trees to the campsite.