41 - Cuteness And Pure Anger

Recap:

I tapped Louis on the shoulder.

"listen, there isn't any shouting next door. Should we be worried?"

He grabbed my hand and took me into the next room where we saw the cutest thing ever.

Laying down on the sofa together sleeping peacefully was ......

************************************************************************

Alishas POV

Laying down on the sofa together sleeping peacefully was ......

Niall and lizzie.

I quickly got out my phone and snapped a few photos of them sleeping together.
It was soo cute.

Unfortunately for me, my phone was on loud so the camera made a very loud noise when the picture was taken causing niall to wake up (sensitive hearing) and glare at us.

Thinking he was gonna be angry with me, I hid behind louis who looked confused.
Niall walked over to me and Louis and whispered into my ear something I was not expecting at all.

"send those pictures to me please" he said with a smile and went back over to lizzie take her into the bedroom to sleep properly.

"um sure?" I whispered.

Louis laughed at my reaction.

In return I slapped him gently on the arm for being mean to me.

He just picked ME up instead and took me out of the bedroom to another bedroom that I haven't seen for quite a while.

"payback is a bitch babe" he said with a smirk.

"c'mon. Let's get some rest. It's mid afternoon and you've been at school most of the day." Louis added.

"fine." I whispered moodily.

"aww c'mon babe. Don't be like that." he said lying down on the bed resting his arms behind his head.

"I'm sorry boobear" (sorry but I had to! The inner direftioner made me do it)
I said with a sigh.

"I'm just worried about how my parents lied to me. How could they! The whole 18 years of my life and they had another child other than me! I'm literally too angry to go to sleep right now!" I felt myself start to shake. I could feel so much anger going through my body I couldn't stop.

"babe?" Louis started to speak but I couldn't hear him.

My head was spinning too much.

"Babe!" he tried again but it came out slightly better.

Nothing was working.

"Alisha!" My whole body spun towards him.

"I need you to calm down. I fully understand that you are upset but please calm your self" Louis tried to calm me down but I was still seething with anger.

At what, I don't know.

"Remember what your parents told you earlier? That you're a werewolf. Like me!" He said calmly.

"You need to learn to control your anger otherswise you'll lash out on someone and seriously hurt them.." he finished holding my hands to stop the shaking.

"deep breaths. In and out. In and out." I did as Louis told me and gave him a hug after I calmed down.

"I'm s-o-rry" I stuttered out whilst starting to cry.

"shhhh. It's alright." he said calmly.

After a couple of strokes on my back, I was out like a light.