Chapter 16 - My protectors *edited*

"What could be bigger than being friends with 5 giant wolves! Next you're going to tell me that the other 3 wolves are actually Liam, Zayn and Liam from One Direction or something stupid haha." She shouted back to me.

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Um, maybe thats partly true. And they were assigned to protect me from the vampire world. Which we luckily missed earlier." I said back to Alisha.

Elizabeth's POV

'Guys, can you change into your human forms please to show her that im not lying.'
I mindlinked the boys and looked at each of them in the eyes, which in return they nodded.

'We'll be right back.' They all said together.

'Boys! Lets run back to the house to get some clothes.' Liam's voice said.

Loki (Liam) barked at the other boys to follow him out into the woods to change.

I smiled at Niall as he stood up in his wolf form and he gave me a lick which I was grossed out by. Yuck.

He just gave me a wolf grin back and happily wagged his tail as he walked away.

'I will smack that grin off your face later' I private mind linked Niall. I watched as he quickly turned his head round to playfully growl at me.

Alisha hugged Louis's wolf form and got a lick from Louis as well which made her blush.

She watched as he trotted off to Niall who was waiting for him.

5 minutes later 5 boys walked over with vest tops and shorts on each.

Alisha saw Louis and smiled. He ran over to her and hugged her so tight.

I watched as Alisha's eyes hovered to where Louis came from and saw three other boys walking towards us. Harry, Liam and Zayn.

Her mouth dropped as she saw Harry walking towards her and Louis.

I saw Liam and Zayn walk over and sat between me and Alisha.

Now to wait for Niall to pop out of nowhere.

5 seconds later, I feel someone cuddling my back. Niall.

"Alisha, meet Liam, Harry and Zayn. Boys, meet my best friend, Alisha." The three boys waved and smiled at Alisha and went back to what they were doing before.

"I think its time for bed now! Lets head to the tents. Niall and Lizzie are sharing and Alisha and Louis are sharing as well. If thats okay with you Alisha?"