Chapter 29 - the holiday house *edited*

*photo above is the inside and outside of where they are staying at. *

Elizabeth's POV

We all got inside of Jack's truck and set off to my old house in the woods.

Alisha is staying over at her parents house for the night then is getting dropped off by her parents at mine.

*at the house*

Jack,Jenny, Louise and I all got out of the truck.

"its beautiful!" Louise said outloud.

"it is isnt it. lets go inside." Jack said showing Jenny where to go.

"welcome to my beautiful home from home." I said.

Jack just chuckled knowing what I meant by that.

He walked over to me and gave me a slight hug.

"it will get better soon. I'll make sure they both regret shouting at you and Ali." He whispered into my ear.

"Thanks Jack. You're a really good friend." I smiled hugging him back.

ever since I found out that Jack was my 'third protector' we have had this brothery-sistery type of relationship.

anyways, we all sit down on the sofa and get to know Jen and Louise better.

*time skip to 2 hours later - 6:30pm*

My little brother Nathan should be here soon.

He's bringing us food as I cant cook and everyone is too lazy to move from the sofa.

I was too busy watching out the window for any of the 1D boys as I havent had any shouting from Niall or Liam inside my head for a while.

i asked Alisha earlier and she also said that Louis,Harry or Zayn havent spoken to her once.

its boring.

not realising what the time was, i glanced up at the clock and saw that it was 7pm!

Nathan should be here.

'Nathan! are you here yet! i need food!' I said through the mind link.

'yes, I am coming as fast as my legs can go' Nathan mindlinked back with a chuckle at the end.

not even 2 minutes later, a crashing sound came echoing through the front room.

Me and Jack instantly knew who it was and both said "Nathan."