Chapter 6 - wolves *edited*

After the being backstage, I swapped numbers with Niall and the other boys.

They all told me that they would hopefully see me again soon.

Highly unlikely to happen.

I felt like I wanted to take a walk in the woods down the road from Alisha's house.

My gut instinct was that something is gonna happen in there that could change my life forever.

This was the same woods that was in my dream last night.

Where I met Marco and 5 wolves as well, feels so real though.

I walked deeper into the forest to see a shadow of a car stopping by the entrance of the forest.

I quickly hid behind a tree and watched closely.

5 shadows of people came walking towards the woods casually talking to each other not noticing that I was even there, which was good.

Then they all stood in a circle and all howled before shifting into something I wasnt expecting to see.

The 5 wolves from my dream were..... one direction?! That means....one direction, the 5 wolves....are my special protectors?!

I can't believe this?!

Their heads all turned around.

They all looked over towards me.

Luckily I hid before they saw me.

I heard footsteps come towards me, I held my breath before looking around the tree.

They were all looking a different way thank god.

I started to quietly walk back home, but being the clumsy ass I am stood on a twig.

*Snap*

"Damn it." I thought to myself.