Chapter 1

I got out of bed to the sound of my alarm clock. The ear piercing noise made me wanna break the clock. I let out a small moan, as I hit the snooze button. "Savannah, get out of bed! Its your last day of school. Don't wanna be late!" my mom said, from down the stairs. "I'm coming!" I yawned and rolled myself out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom to find the door locked. "Ryan! are you in there!?" I said, annoyed. "Yes, and your gonna have to wait." a seven year old voice said.

I continued to wait for several minutes. Another thing about me. I don't like waiting. I'm 15 and I hate being late for school.

After 20 minutes I banged on the door. "It's been 20 minutes! What are you doing in there?!" As soon as I said that, that little body walked out of the bathroom. "hey sissy!" Ryan said, smiling up at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom shutting the door. I quickly slipped into the shower. after 10 minutes, I hopped out. I rapped a towel around me and ran to my room. I got changed into my favorite outfit. It was a blue blouse with skinny jeans. I looked into the mirror. my blonde hair was a huge lump of hay. Well, from what I saw. I don't consider myself beautiful. I'm average. After looking myself over SEVERAL times, I went back into the bathroom. I powdered on my makeup, making sure I looked perfect. or at least close. Adding my mascara, I heard the door bell ring. Must have been Lily. She's my best friend. And we always walked to school together.

I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail. I ran down the stairs with my back pack flung over my shoulder. I smelt pancakes. Oh, how I wish I could stay. But, I couldn't be late. I ran to the door to see my mom talking to a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Lily.

I ran out the door,grabbing her hand and dragging her with me. "whoa, Savannah! Slow down." I heard Lily said from behind me. "We're gonna be late." I said. Lily pulled on my arm making me slow down. "Chill, we have time." She assured me. Lily was a good friend. Best friend. "So, what are you doing this summer?" She asked me. I looked at her. "My parents signed me up for a 3 week summer camp." She suddenly looked at me like I was crazy.

"3 weeks?! What kind of summer camp is 3 weeks?!" Her mouth was wide open. "That camp. It's called Camp All Day. Dumb ass name, right?" She laughed at the name. "Yeah, it is!" She said, flipping her brown hair that seemed so perfect. "What are you doing?' I asked her. "Sleeping, maybe get a job. And party!" Lily loved party's. Me? I like party's. I just don't party a lot. Lily is all about party's. I focus on other things. Like my music. I just love to sing. It's my passion.

When we finally got to school, the bell rang. "Shit! I told you we were gonna be late!" We ran inside, and towards our home room. We both had Miss, Molter. She was my favorite English teacher I've ever had. Her smile was very kind and warm.

I walked into class slowly with Lily by my side. Miss, Molter glared at us. Her eyes cut right threw me like a knife. "S-sorry we're late. Um...we got lost. I lied. "I don't need to here the story girl's. Just please, take your seats." We practically ran to our seats. Miss, Molter was a great teacher. But, she scared the shit out of me. She could be mean when she wanted to.

Today wasn't like any other day. Not only was it the last day of school, but normally we would has a boring assignment. But, today it was different. We read some of Miss, Molter's favorite summer romance novel. It was called The Sun Burns For Love. Cool title. As she read it, I became more and more into the book. The romance was so amazing. It's what I want this summer. I want a summer romance just like Kelly in the book. The love, the romance, the heart break, the drama! It seemed so interesting, so cool. This was my fantasy summer. Little did I know I was day dreaming about my fantasy summer, instead of listening.

Day Dream

I sit on the sand as the sun shined on my hair. A boy walks over to me and taps my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall handsome life guard. "Hello, beautiful." He said, in his sexy voice. I feel a smile spread across my face. "Hey, and you are?" I ask, taking off my sunglasses to get a better look at him. The sun makes his beautiful dark tan shiner. "I am...yours." My heart fluttered at the way he said yours. "Is that so?" I turn back around and put my sunglasses back on. He sits next to me, and holds my hand making my heart skip a beat. "I'm yours." I whisper to him. "Savannah." he said. "yes?" I looked into his eyes to see what would slip from his lips next. "Savannah...Savannah...Savannah!" He continued to say my name. I became more and more confused. "Savannah..."

End Of Day Dream

"Savannah! Savannah! Savannah Conal!" I blinked my eyes a few times until the blurriness was gone. I saw Miss, Molter in front of me. "Welcome back Savannah. Now that I have your attention I can teach." She said walking back to the front of the class.

"oh gosh. Lily, how long was I out for?" I whisper to Lily who is sitting next to me. "A good 5 minutes. What were you thinking about?" She didn't look at me trying not to get in trouble for talking. I didn't wanna tell her what was going on in my head. Sure she is my best friend but, it was embarrassing. "uh...nothing." Lily looks at me for a minute knowing I was l lying but, she just shrugged and looked back at Miss, Molter who was talking about summer love. Something I now really wanted.

After school was over, me and Lily ran out of school smiling huge and laughing. "Schools out!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Lily just laughed as we acted like such idiots. Some of the popular girls just stare at us if we were drunk or high. We just rolled our eye at there whispers about us. "A bunch of self obsessed bitches." Lily said, chuckling. "They're just jealous they don't know how to have fun. A bunch of big ass sluts." Lily burst out laughing when she heard me say that. I laughed with her and turned around and walked backwards.

"Oh my gosh! You should have seen your face while you were day dreaming! You looks so helpless and pathetic!" Lily made the face I make when I day dream. "I did not!" I punched her arm playfully.

I continued to walk backwards, laughing. "Uh...Savannah." Lily said, pointing to something. Before I had a chance to turn around I bumped into something. or should I say someone. The person accidentally held my waist from behind. I turned around and I almost had a heart attack.

Standing right there, holding my waist, was Jackson from my math class. He was the cutest and most popular guy in school. Not to mention my crush. His long brown hair was shiny like the sun. And his eyes, his brown eyes. If you were to look straight into them. Your heart would surely melt. And I did, and my heart was soup.

He quickly pulled his hands away from my waist and his face grew red. "Sorry about that." He looked so cute when he blushed. "Um..no it was my fault. Sorry." I stuttered. His friends just stared at us. "Again, I'm really sorry, Savannah." As soon as he said my name I swear I could have passes out then and there. "Y-you know why name?" I looked at him confused. "Yeah! Your in my math class." I was shocked he knew who I was. "I know...I just didn't think you knew my name."

Lily giggled. I looked back and glared at her then instantly went back to facing Jackson. "Well, I should be going. Have a great summer." Jackson walked away and his friends followed him.

"Am I crazy or did you two just have a moment." Lily giggled like a child. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. This time facing forward. I didn't want to run into anyone else. But I wouldn't mind bumping into Jackson again.

Maybe that was the start of my summer romance. Maybe it's all in the process right now. This summer is gonna be different. A whole new summer. A whole new me.

__________________________________________________

(A/N)~ PLZZZZZ check out my other fanfic! Its called Memories!!!! PPLLZZZZZ!!!!